Want To Sign Up For A Revolut Business Account? 💼

Are you trying to create a business account but don’t know how? :thinking: Don’t worry, I’m here for your rescue.

:arrow_forward:You can create a Revolut Business account for a company or as an employee, in this article we will be explaining in simple steps on how to create it for a company. :grinning:

:arrow_right: Where can I get it? :thinking:

You can create a Revolut Business account through our website, straight away from here :computer:, or using our Android or iOS app :calling:, selecting the “Sign up” option in the first page.

:exclamation:Be aware that the background of our Revolut Business app icon is black. :wink:

:arrow_right: Which fields will be required? :face_with_monocle:

1- :briefcase: Just select “Create a corporate account” and choose your business incorporation country in the following step. :earth_africa:

2- :e-mail: Enter your email address (it can be the same as your personal Revolut account) → :speech_balloon:Enter the verification code received in your email and enter your phone number, where you will also receive a verification code.

3- :key: Create a password (in contrast to our personal accounts, access to our Revolut Business accounts requires an alphanumeric password).

4- :mag: If you have a personal account, hurray our system will locate you to reduce your workload. :star_struck: You will only have to select your name. If you don’t have a personal Revolut account, or you want to skip this step, you can tap on “It’s not me”.

5- :bust_in_silhouette: If in the previous step you selected “It’s not me”, or you do not have a personal Revolut account, in the following steps you will need to enter your full name and your personal address.:house_with_garden:

6- :office: In the following steps, we will require more information from your company. The legal name, registration number, your business tax address… and we are almost ready! :checkered_flag:

7- :white_check_mark: At last, we will provide you with our T&C and will ask you which functions you will use the most :star:, and your position in the company.

Bored with so many steps ? Guess what, you are already on the homepage.:round_pushpin:

Hey, do you have any questions here? :thinking: Let us know in the comment section below. :arrow_double_down:

:next_track_button: In the next post, we will let you know which documents you can provide in each section of the homepage. :paperclip::blush:

Pere | Community Business Team

4 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately this process doesn’t work for us because our company is registered in the US but the headquarters are in Europe. When we select the US as the country of registration we are not allowed to input a foreign address at a later step. The online form restricts the country to the US. Can you help us please?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @iflame ,

If you would like to open a Revolut Business account for a US company, you will need to provide a registration address and operating address in the US. More information about the required physical presence can be found here: What does physical presence mean? | Revolut US

Please let us know if something is not clear :blush:

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:,

As promised we have already posted our next topic regarding the documents. Check it out here. :rewind:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

can i create a business account for a company based in Delaware?

2 Likes

Hello @DimitrisTselios ,

I can confirm that you can create a Revolut Business account in Delaware. You can start your sign up from here (Sign up for Revolut Business) :rocket:

Please let us know if you have any further questions :arrow_heading_down:

Hello everyone :wave: ,

Since we are trying to revamp our community, we have launched a feedback form regarding that. You can also share your feedback here: Community User Experience Feedback :point_left:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello.I can’t change the business details, please help me to who can i fixed the problem

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @1209098 :wave:. I understand you are trying to change some business details. May I know what kind of details you would like to change? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Good evening.I did wrong the type of business and i want to change and select the type:ELETHEROS EPAGELMMATIAS: and i can change it.How i can fixed it.Thanks for responded.

Στις Δευ, 16 Οκτ 2023, 13:33 ο χρήστης SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

2 Likes

Hello @1209098 , thank you for clarifying your issue. In this case, if you have access to your profile main page, we will kindly ask you to contact us through the in-app chat in order to study if the business name can be changed. You can reach out to us from your profile (top left) > Help > Selecting the topic, issue and “Chat with us”.

If you were not onboarded, please try to follow the sign up process again providing the correct details.

Thank you in advance.

Pere | Community Team

1 Like

Same here, but I have a physical address. But I have no EIN, that takes up to 3 months and is in progress. Do I need the EIN for setup? Or is the physical address enough?
Cheers Daniel

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Daniel67 :wave:. I completely get your point. Can you please check the message above your question where we have mentioned how to contact us? :thinking: Honestly, I think it would be better if you chat with us directly so that we can help you with the required details. :r:

For more details, you can check our FAQ link here. :point_left:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi

I am having trouble trying to open a business account and i am getting stuck right after i try to check my e-mail.
It returns “Somehting went wrong” error and no further information.

I tried on numerous devices as well, and same issue.
I really don’t understand what is needed from my behalf to do in order to open an account hich should be such a simple task :slight_smile:

Many thans

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @sinner00 :wave:. I am sorry that you are unable to open the business account. :cry: Please check this FAQ link where we have mentioned how can you contact us if you are facing problem with the application process. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi

I am not reaching to any application form.
I just mentioned that after i input the e-mail account, the message with Somehting went wrong shows up and then there is nothing to be done, I tried all those links already :frowning:

2 Likes

@sinner00, I am requesting you to contact us through the support link mentioned in that FAQ. To check what is happening we need to have some of your personal details which is not possible here as this is a public forum. Hope you understand. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Welcome to our community @KezoleManagementLLC :wave:. Sorry to hear about your trouble. :cry: Can you please confirm are you getting any error message? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi, how did you solve your situation? i have the same one and don’t know how to proceed. Can you please help?

1 Like