Want To Sign Up For A Revolut Business Account? 💼

Welcome to our community @DomiV :wave: . May I know your problem please? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi, yes, thank you for asking. We are US Company (startup) with Saas product and we need to create an account for tax reasons in Europe. Our operating address is in Europe. And as i wanted to create an account in Revolut - it was denied because of this reason. Could you please assist if it is possible to solve our situation (open account) in Revolut.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @DomiV :wave: ,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us. Please be aware that the applicant and one beneficial owner/director need to reside in EEA/UK or Switzerland.

If the applicant is a director/beneficial owner residing in EEA/UK or Switzerland, this requirement will also be met.

Here you will also find all our eligibility requirements ( What are the eligibility requirements to open a Revolut Business account? | Revolut) :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a company in Estonia through their e-residency program. The company will have an address in Estonia but myself will still be mainly living in Italy with a Revolut Personal account opened since long time.

I am an Italian citizen. Can I open a business account with Revolut for my Estonian company?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Welcome to our community @PzSniper :wave: . Thank you for choosing us to open your business account. Can you please check the link I have mentioned above your question where the eligibility requirements are mentioned? Hope that helps. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

Pere, I am a sole trader based in Cyprus but a citizen of the UK. I have business banking in my name here in CVY. I also have a Revolut card. Re Revolut Business which I’m considering add as a payment option on my website is it possible to setup USD, GBP & EURO accounts each with their own IBAN’s for in/out payments from both customers and to my suppliers?

1 Like

Hello,
We are interested in opening a corporate account with Revolut. However, as the incorporation process is not yet complete, we lack some of the necessary information for the registration.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in opening this account.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @ortra :wave: .

Please check my reply here where I have mentioned link where you should contact if you need help with the application process. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Dear SG. Mandal , i have tried to create business account and no answer from Revolut team.
May you help me in this regard?

1 Like

Hello @DragosBarbuceanu :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I am sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: Can you please check my reply above your message? It will help you to clarify your doubt. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hi @DavidShapiro ,

If you set up a payment gateway on your website, you will be able to set up a single currency, and all payments will be processed in that currency.

Here you will find which plugins we make to accept online payments, how to set them up and all the specifications: Introduction | Revolut Docs.

To receive a concrete currencies, you can send payment links in specific currencies to the desired customer, and funds will be received in that currency.

If you would like our team to review your case in detail, please send us a message via in-app chat by going to Profile > Help > select your topic, issue and “Chat with us”.

Pere | Community Team

1 Like

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters