Problème numéro de téléphone

non je connais pas.
Je dois faire quoi et comment ?

Hi
my boyfriend want to make account on revolut but its say that there is old account with old phone number, but he even don’t remember that number as its quite old. He have to open account for me to ask is it possible to solve this as he wants open new one. He also dont have acces to email attached to this old account, how he can open new account?

any help here?
REvolut?

Hi, cal them on Facebook or twetter,

Nope, this is a user community. No Revolut support here.

1 Like

I have very similar problem… on top of that I have not found how to post separately rather than replying to posts who has the same problem as me.
I need a contact on someone from revolut team who can help me.
I was forced by revolut to update my app and I did not expect that it will kick me off from my profile and now I have no access to the number what is connected to my revolut profile and I have never has anything like passcode so how I am supposed to get in without proper service from revolut side as there is no support if you are not logged in your profile… on top of all, i have no UK number now because they turned it off and I am abroad so I have only a random card with no credit to call anywhere. What a nightmare.
Can you help me someone?

This is a user community. No Revolut support here. :point_down:t2:

The help center does not provide any needed help.

Thank you but this did not help.
Of course this community is not support but I need to get to support because I do not know how differently… of course I was on the webpages you listed but there is no how I can get into my account…
The issue with revolut is that there is no chance to get help when people are not logged in the profile… I cannot even get in because revolut kicked me out when i updated my app. This community is only chance to find a help or someone who knows.

Actually there is and how is mentioned in the post I already linked. And confirmed by Revolut staff below. :point_down:t2:

1 Like

Hello I have the same problem I can not connect to my account because I no longer have the number with which I signed up how can I get my account back please?

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here.

Bonjour j’ai le même problème. Impossible d’accéder à mon compte revolut depuis que j’ai réinstaller l’application il me demande mon ancien numéro qui n’existe plus comment faire merci d’avance

j’ai exactement le même problème depuis que j’ai installé l’application il me demande mon ancien numéro qui n’existe plus comment le changer et me connecter rapidement merci

Bonjour j’ai exactement le même problème. J’ai changé de numéro et je ne peux pas accéder à mon compte. Je l’ai juste ouvert sans déposer d’argent et sans avoir de carte mais je voulais le faire aujourd’hui on me demande mon ancien numéro de téléphone pour envoyer un code. Il est résilié. Pouvez vous m’aider s’il vous plaît. Même si je dois annuler ce compte et en ouvrir un autre car il n’a jamais fonctionné. Merci infiniment
Cordialement

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here.

The problem is my phone number when I created the account, now it’s different number so I can’t receive the code. I need your help to change my phone number on my account.

Thanks so much for your reply.

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here. In the topic below you can find how to contact Revolut support without access to the app.

Unfortunately I can’t be connected to the app because my phone number changed. I need a support for my issue.

I changed my phone number which one I used to create my account. It is cancelled now. I get a new phone number. But I need support to get back to my account.

Now there is a code which is sending to t

1 Like