for all your fixes - MUST READ

:wave: Warm greetings to everyone on the community :wave:

Are you experiencing some technical issue which are affecting your experience with Revolut?

:woman_superhero: We would love to make sure that you get the needed support :man_superhero:

For this to work, it would be best that all the steps are carried out as this is the process when you run into any technical issues.

• Check your internet connection and make sure that it is strong
    If you are able to connect to a wifi network, make sure to do this.
  • Open your mobile device settings and make sure that your device is running on the most up to date operating system.
  • Open the app store and check if there is an update for your application. ( If the app store shows that your device is not accepted or you are not able to find the app on the app store, this is not a bug or technical issue, this is due to the the given application store setting requirements to run the application. It would be best to get in touch with their support team to identify such)

:bangbang:If you are able to log into your app, please make use of the in-app chat for support.:bangbang: You will be directed here if you are able to log in, as the support team via the in-app chat is our core support channel. Make sure to send the message “live agent” to get through to a live support agent. If you have been directed to another team, be sure to wait for contact from them.

If everything is up to date :white_check_mark: you are running full signal :signal_strength: and your issue still persists :slightly_frowning_face: try the following steps:

• Try deleting the app :next_track_button: turn your device off and then back on :next_track_button: re-install the app

If the above does not work and you are stuck with the error, you can then proceed to reaching out to the Social media team who have got limited support and can help you look into the issue:

• Drop a direct message via our Facebook page: be sure to add a full description of what you are experiencing and what you have already tried to do to fix the issue. If you get any error messages, be sure to send a screenshot of what you see.
  • Mention @revolutapp in a menion on Twitter. Try and highlight your issue as precisely as possible.

:warning:Please be sure to only answer the security questions asked to you on the social media platforms. It is not necessary to provide information that is not requested and to protect your identity and security do not post any images of yourself, Identity documents or of your Revolut card (if asked a masked pan will only be requested, never the full digits of the card) :warning:

If you are not the social media person, we have got you covered :ok_hand: Reach out to the support team via email on feedback@revolut.com

This should cover it all

Revolut Team

9 Likes

After doing this, the most annoying part is that all of your settings are lost and you need to start all over again. This procedure never, ever fixed anything for me. So, pretty please try to hire better developers or test engineers and not leave trivial bugs out there.

7 Likes

This topic should always be on top

2 Likes

…

1 Like

…

Hello everybody,

Until last week I was living in paradise with my revolut app. I connected with one finger and she was like “hello Bernard, good to see you again.”
But for a few days and version 8, I live in hell. I can absolutely no longer connect. I am always asked for a code that does not match anything that I had noted as my codes.
I clicked on “forgot code” several times and took two or three selfies
and recreated my code but nothing works.
I deleted and reinstalled the app.
It didn’t change anything.
I tried to log in via the website but nothing works either.
I can’t reach anyone with Revolut’s phone number or chat.
Does anyone have an explanation or could help me?
Unless it is a perverse effect of Brexit and I am banned from the application because I am French.
Hope my problem can be resolved because it is extremely frustrating and my confidence in Revolut has melted like snow in the sun.

7 Likes

…

1 Like

Fighting the good fight. :star_struck:

This topic should always be on top.

Hi. Suggestion for the chat. I tried to use it and the bot said it would be “a few hours” before an agent would be available because they are so busy. Of course I can’t stay on one page of my laptop or my phone for a few hours, but the bot didn’t tell me how–or whether–I would be notified when a human is available. Please add a line telling us if we will get a notification, and by what means the notification will come. As is, I don’t know what to do at all. Thank you.

1 Like

I am new and I need help, I registered 2 days ago in the revolut app with position 1708, 2 days have passed and I am in position 1707 … for the admission process, how could it take so long …?

Help pls !

I am new and I need help, I registered 2 days ago in the revolut app with position 1708, 2 days have passed and I am in position 1707 … for the admission process, how could it take so long …?

Help pls !