Login Passcode

Hi @divine0 , and welcome to our Community :wave:

It looks like you have tried to create an account with us previously, therefore the app wants to verify your ID. Please, make sure to follow all the steps referred in this Topic to regain access to your account :eyes:

1 Like

When i try to login via phone app i enter my phone or email but i forgot my pin code and iā€™ve been confirming my ID and selfie 2 times and nothing from you guys, only errors and bugs in your app and i cant acces my account now.

1 Like

Hi @badsteff :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. :heart:

Sorry to hear about your login problem. Kindly checkout the solution mentioned above. Hope this resolves your issue :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello, in 2020 I registered an account but I never used it. Now Iā€™d like to use but I donā€™t remember the passcode. I tried to recover but without success. I tried also to find an assistance contact, but there is just the chat, but I canā€™t access to them because I canā€™t login. I tried to register with another number, but at the end the app told me that I already have an account. How can I do to recover my account? I really donā€™t know how I can fix it. Thanks

3 Likes

Hello @terrasamba77 :wave: , welcome to our :r: community. :sunflower:

So sorry to hear that you forgot your passcode. :frowning_face: I know how difficult it can be. Donā€™t worry, we have already provided a solution for this problem. :ninja: Please look for the solution mentioned in this post as it will help you to recover your account. :blush:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I have been trying to access my activation code via SMS. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone. And still nothing. This is absolutely terrible

1 Like

I can imagine your current situation @osulliliam :frowning_face:. Please note that, you need to set up your 4 digit passcode on your own. If you have forgotten that code, itā€™s very easy to reset. Kindly check the solution mentioned in this topic where you will get the details about how to reset your code. :hammer_and_wrench:

Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Trying to reset my pass code but not sure how. Support page says to take a selfie or upload an image. How can you do this in the login page?

2 Likes

Welcome to our :r: community @OmidS :wave: .

Sorry to hear that you forgot your passcode. :frowning_face: You need to take a selfie or upload ID only if itā€™s required. Kindly check the steps below: :arrow_double_down:

To reset your forgotten Revolut app passcode:

• Open the app and select ā€˜Loginā€™
  • Enter your phone number and hit continue
  • Tap ā€˜Forgot your passcode?ā€™
  • Take a selfie or upload ID if required
  • Create a new passcode (Avoid consecutive/repeating digits)

You may be asked for a One Time Passcode via SMS or email. If you canā€™t receive the SMS OTP, wait for the count to expire and tap ā€˜Resend codeā€™ for email authentication. :iphone:

If you fail the verification process three times, you can contact us via in-app. :hammer_and_wrench:

Ensure you are not logged in multiple devices nor using VPN.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

And how can I contact you in-app when I canā€™t even get in the app!!??

2 Likes

@OmidS , Please donā€™t worry about it. Kindly check this link where you can find the ways to contact us. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks for the link. Iā€™ve just lodged a complaint. How long before the issue is resolved though?

2 Likes

curious as to the nature of your complaint. If it is to do with the need to take a selfie to change your passcode that is even more curious since it must occur to you that, without such verification, anyone could improperly access your account and be given free reign to your funds and thus lock you out of your proper entitlement to access :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks for your email. Just to clarify, my complaint wasnā€™t about ID authentication but the process. The official guide asks us to upload the ID or take a selfie but how can this be done when Iā€™m in the pass code input page?

Still waiting for customer service to clarify this.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not clear to me at which point in the passcode recovery process youā€™re struggling. The app will ask you during the process to make a selfie if necessary. There might be other options for you to recover access. For me, this process looks like this:

• I tap ā€œforgot passcodeā€ when asked to enter it
  • The app asks me to verify this step on a 2nd device that Iā€™ve registered in the past. Letā€™s assume I donā€™t have access to that device right now. I tap ā€œuse other methodā€.
  • The app then asks me to verify my identity. This is where taking a selfie would be the next step. The app guides me through this.
3 Likes

Guten Tag,
Ich benƶtige Hilfe nach der Reorgination von meinem Handy.
Ich kann mich in der Revolut App nicht mehr anmelden.
Gut ich habe meinen Sicherheits Code vergessen und einen Einmalcode bekommen.

Und gebe ich diesen ein bekomme ich immer angezeigt falscher Code oder Telefonnummer.

Das gleiche passiert mit meiner Mail-Adresse und wenn ich dann ein Selfie machen soll geht auch plƶtzlich die Kamera nicht.

Langsam fĆ¼hle ich mich wie im falschen Film.

Gibt es hier einen Menschen der mir weiterhelfen kann :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Windbraur. :wave:

Sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: Can you please check the solution mentioned in this topic? :thinking: I believe that will resolve your concern. :hammer_and_wrench:

Please note: In our community currently we use English only. We would be grateful if you communicate in that same language. :pray:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

I have a similar issue but your suggested solution unfortunately doesnā€™t work. Trying to recover a passcode using the ā€œForgot your passcode?ā€ link only takes me to the error ā€œWeā€™re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try laterā€. Iā€™ve tried this on 3 devices now, 2 Android phones and an iPhone. Any suggestions? Thanks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @btnelson. :wave: Sorry to hear about your trouble. :frowning_face:

Can you please check my reply here: Login Passcode - #78 by SG.Mandal ? :thinking:

I hope this will resolve your concern. :hammer_and_wrench:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks. I sent a DM on Twitter and have received a response there, although still no resolution.

2 Likes