Login Passcode

@btnelson, I can understand how are you feeling right now. :face_holding_back_tears:

Please don’t worry as your issue will be resolved very soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi. Same problem here mate. Do you have received a solution for it? Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @parase1 :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face:

Can you please check my reply here? I hope this will resolve your issue. :pray:

SG | Community Team

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong”

i got the same problem :frowning: i cant change my password

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Kriss04 :wave:. I am sorry that you are unable to change your password. :cry:

Can you please check my reply above your question? :thinking: Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I also have a login issue but the app won’t take a selfie so I can’t reset the passcode. It has been a few days. Can you help?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @seri0usly :wave:. I am sorry that you are unable to reset your passcode. :cry:

Can you please check my reply here? Hope that helps. :hammer_and_wrench:

SG | Community Team

Thanks for the response. It really doesn’t help as the app won’t let me take a selfie. That’s why I am stuck in a loop.

1 Like

I can’t believe that I am the only person with this issue. There must be a way to bypass this given that I can be authenticated via email, sms or ID upload.

1 Like

@seri0usly, I am sorry that it didn’t help. :crying_cat_face: I would request you to kindly contact us via social media channels so that we can look into your issue individually. If you are wondering how to contact us, please check here. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hi, I have the same issue! I go through photo verification and reset my password!!! App doesn’t give you an option to confirm your selfie after you’ve made it!!! Photo was made according to all guidelines, it’s not blurry, but there is no button to continue photo verification. No response from support for more than 12 hours.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Dzedzyu57 :wave:. Sorry to hear about your trouble. :cry:

Kindly wait for sometime, our support team will definitely get back to you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Same issue here for more than 12hour and feedback from support.
Is there an ETA for this fix??

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Vasi1 :wave:. Sorry to hear about your experience. :cry:

Can you please check my solution here? Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

i have the same problem with passcode

1 Like

Welcome to our community @mikutul :wave: . I completely understand your concern. :crying_cat_face:

Can you please check my reply above your message? :thinking: Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem with my Revolut account app login

Boa tarde nao consigo acessa minha conta nao foi encerrada quero ativa ela

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Dinho8080 :wave:.

I would request you to kindly use English as your communication method. This is a public forum hence we use English only for better understanding. :pray:

May I know are you not able to reset your passcode? :thinking:

SG | Community Team