Login Passcode

Hello,

I cannot login to revolut as i never received a 4 digit pincode. What should I do?

7 Likes

You choose the four digit pass code yourself during the signup process, Revolut doesnā€™t send it to you. At the bottom of your screen should be a ā€œForgot your passcode?ā€ link. If you choose that it should guide you through the recovery process.

3 Likes

Yes, that is 100% correct @glesga. Thank you so much for helping @Colin2 out :pray:

Were you able to recover your account access @Colin2? :eyes:

I canā€™t remember on the passcode but the one 4-digit passcode I use donā€™t work. For the ā€œforgot your passcodeā€ doesnā€™t work either and comes up ā€œweā€™re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please again laterā€
This message has continuously come up since i signed up to revolut, there is no guide me through the process.

4 Likes

could (this topic) be related?

1 Like

It could be the same problem Graham posts, although I would hope thatā€™s been fixed after a year. You can try to log in (and/or change the passcode) through the website rather than through the app on your phone. If it works you can contact support through the web access. If it doesnā€™t work the only ways I can think of to contact support are either feedback@revolut.com, facebook message or twitter.

4 Likes

same issue here crazy stuff can,t reach revolut without access to the app ā€œforgot your passcodeā€ proccess stopped after the app crashed payments are about to be due can,t access my money anyone please help fast :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Angery and welcome
There are a number of ways to contact :r: outside the app.
Have a look at (this topic) for how that can be doneā€¦

2 Likes

Hi @Angery :wave:

Just checking in to see if you were able to reach out to us and get back in your account?

1 Like

I canā€™t start a new thread, but I also have an issue with the passcode, albeit a different one.

I have been with Revolut a few years and today the app has stopped accepting my passcode - I canā€™t log in as it claims the passcode is incorrect.

The app also claims my phone number is incorrect - doesnā€™t recognize it on Android and when I try to log in online.

Iā€™'m out of options here - how do I fix this? There is no chat option in the app as itā€™s fully signed outā€¦

2 Likes

Hi @paoskjdpoa and welcome.
two posts up from yours there is a link to how to contact :r: outside the app which you should try.

2 Likes

Hello,

I forgot my passcode and Iā€™m trying to reset it about 30 minutes
I clean on ā€œForgot my passcodeā€ after Iā€™m received the email, I clean on ā€œauthenticateā€ button" andā€¦It happens noting
Also I donā€™t see chat in the app
What can I do?

3 Likes

Hi @AnnaBakhtina and @paoskjdpoa :wave:

If you have forgotten your passcode to access the Revolut app, tap on ā€˜Forgot your passcode?ā€™ in the login page of the app and follow the simple instructions to reset your passcode.

You might be asked to take a selfie and answer some questions in order to complete the verification process.

If you fail the verification process, you can contact us via in-app chat, even if youā€™re not logged in.

This should help you get back to your account, and update your password :pray:

Hello Mariana,
Iā€™m having the same issue, I went through the process for verifying my documents, but again I still canā€™t access my account, I receive an email to authenticate my login but when I do, app goes frozen!

1 Like

Hi @sammg1 :wave:

Please, make sure you have the latest version of the app, and a strong network/wifi connection.

If you fail the verification, you will be directed to the chat :ok_hand:

I have checked connection, and the app version, I reinstalled it many times, and still no success.

2 Likes

Hi Mariana,

you can contact us via in-app chat, even if youā€™re not logged in

When I was logged out there was no option to use the chat in-app. Not sure where is it supposed to be?

Iā€™m on Android and using the latest version. I needed to reach out to the team via twitter when I was locked out of the app.

1 Like

Thanks, I did not see the link there initially.

My issue is resolved now, although not sure which step helped exactly.

I sent my selfie for verification and tried the ā€œforgot passcodeā€ option. The concerning part was the fact that the app claimed my number was incorrect and would not send me a text message with a temporary code to log in.
After 20 minutes or so I went back to do the ā€œforgot my passcodeā€ route again, but this time it did let me set a new passcode and then allowed me to log in. I assume the selfie verification completed by this point.

Writing it out here in case anyone stumbles upon the same issue.
I had also reached out to Revolut on twitter - they did reply eventually, but itā€™s a bit odd to be contacting my bank via twitter.

3 Likes

Most flows connect you eventually to chat when other options fail, when you didnā€™t receive security codes via text for example. It might not be obvious, because it does t say ā€œchat to usā€, it might say something like ā€œdidnā€™t receive textā€. I am paraphrasing here, the actual information the app provides might be different, I donā€™t remember each and every step.

1 Like

same issue I am logged out and they keep telling me to look for anonymous chat but there is no chat on my app!