I want to reopen an account on revolut and we can't once is terminated why??

IMPORTANT!!!
You won’t get your issue resolved on this thread. Please follow this instructions to unblock your phone and get your account back =>
Write an email with your request to feedback@revolut.com.
That’s how I got my account back. They unblocked me and I was able to use Revolut again.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! I need help reactivating my account as well. I was advised to reopen another account to change countries and I had deactivated my old one. But the app is not taking the identification that I’m using. Now, I want to reopen my old account.
Please advise.

Good Evening, I would like to reopen my account after i closed it, is this possible? Thanks.

hi, i want to repon my account revolut, i have all the references if need… is it possible? i want to reopen for use it as payment method for my shopping and for crypto buying

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hello, I terminated my account recently and I would like to reactivate it. The reason why I terminated it, its because i wasn’t using it. If any one can help will be much appreciated.

My card is terminated without any reason. I need Revolut and how can i activated again?

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

My new account has bene closed to try and reopen my old one but now I can no longer log in to the app to speak to the support team. How will I know when my old account has been reopened? Will it happen whilst I can’t open the app to speak to the support team? My company want to pay my salary in to that account but at the moment I can’t access it.

Good evening l am a male living in South Africa , l would like to find out if it is possible to open a revolut account in south africa

@anon33247966 Hello , I have closed my account by mistake just after activated it :smiley: I need help to reopen it

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut who isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Hi, I cannot create a new account for my new Europe number. The last time I created it with my old Indian number show me the waiting list is like 520. Till now waiting list is the same. I create an account with my new number it’s not allowing me to create. mentioning please log in with your old number which I don’t have.

Please check my post just above yours.

@anon33247966
Hello.
I closed my account because someone was constantly trying to charge me for something and the only solution I saw was to close it. I’m trying to reopen it but I can’t.
Can you help me?

Hi! I suffer from the same problem.
Yesterday I set up a account but I couldn’t verify the identity, so I saw the “close the account “,cause I want to know if there is something wrong with this card, so I want to restart again. After canceling the card, I received an email confirmed me my card was canceled but I can access my account normally. Then I login again, but this time they needed me to use another email address, so I put another email address and successfully login this app. And I uploaded my information again and then I received “I’m officially verified email.” However, when I try to login again, I receive “something went wrong “

Please give me some help, I’m really in a urgent!!

HI, I would also like to reopen my account, can you help?