I want to reopen an account on revolut and we can't once is terminated why??

I have the same problem here.

Hi! 2020 may and I have the same problem. I closed my account because my last name has changed with the meaning to open again with the new one, so long is not any other option in the app.
But now I can not open the account, after write my tlf and the pin I would like to have, comes a message about an error happend please try again later

@anon33247966 Hello I need my old bank account statements for visa application. Could you please help me to reopen my account to get my statements?
Many thanks.

Dear all,

Please can somebody help me? I can’t access my account, the app doesn’t work, on TW I can’t send messages, on FB none is responding.
@anon33247966 @henrikbjorn

I have no more information about my account because I can’t access anything…
Can you help me please?
Thank you

@anon33247966 Hi I opened an account yesterday and I closed same as I thought if i was referred by a friend i would get a free card, I now wish to reopen my account using the same credentials
Can you help me please

I have the same issue

2 Likes

@Shanni I’m still waiting a reply shanni,

Contact Revolut at formalcomplaints@revolut.com or you can browse your google like ‘‘what is the email address for Revolut’’ I had the same issue but it’s solved now.

1 Like

Hello! I accidentally deactivated my revolut account. Please, is there any chance i could reopen it? It is really important to me since i’m moving to another country in a few weeks. Please help me if possible, much thanks!

Dear Andreas, I have the same issue as we speak. I moved to the US and had previously set up my revolut account in Cyprus. I spoke to support and they told me since revolut launched in the US i should close my account and set up a new one. I did that and now everytime i go to place the number in the sign up page (even if i do different numbers) it says sorry something went wrong. Can you please help?

@anon33247966
Hi Andreas, I have made a mistake of choosing the country of residence to UK instead of US, i have closed my account hoping i can correct that, but now it wont let me use my US phone number to reregister for an account, can you please help me to let me use my phone number again, thank you

@anon33247966
Hi Andreas, I have moved from Switzerland to Singapore, so I closed my Swiss Revolut account and I am unable to open one in Singapore now, could you help? Thanks!

Hi! I have closed my account recently. I downloaded the app again and tried to re-register (same number). For days all I get is: We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.
Can you please help me. Thank you

@anon33247966

1 Like

Hi, I also want to reopened my closed account please. What do I have to do? Thanks.

You can send a complaint to, complaints@revolut.com that was how I got my account reopened.

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue as mentioned above, error re-registering “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect”. Would you please be able to help?

I would like to re-activate my account or make a new one, but use the same number, please help me.

Best regards
/David

Hi,
A few weeks back I spoke with a person on chat asking if it’s possible to somehow clear/hide the transaction history from the account, and I’ve received an answer that it’s not possible but I can try deleting an account and creating it again, so I’ve deleted my account and now when I was trying to create one again with the same phone/mail it didn’t let me, because it says that the e-mail is already used. So I created a new mail just for revolut account, but when I went through verification with my ID and photo I’ve received a notification that I already have an account… so how does it work ? even after I deleted an account, it’s still there ? how can I create an account again ? @anon33247966 I can see that you might be able to help me out here.

I have also deactivated my account but eventually I have decided that I want to continue using revolut (after comparing the fees with other companies).

How can I re-activate my account?

Hello. I was Revolut user and deleted my account because I thought I would not use it. But it turned out more and more of my friends are using it and I would like it back, since it has really awesome feature that allows instant sharing of money with friends. Also it has a simple way of saving for trips, kids … I would really like it back, if it is in any way possible. Thank You, @anon33247966, for all your help.