I want to reopen an account on revolut and we can't once is terminated why??

@anon33247966 hello I used to open the account when I am just arrive at uk. but i have not any uk bank account in that time and my account was closed. now I already have the lloyds bank account that i can add money to revolut account. Could you please help me to reopen the revolut account ?

Please check my post just above yours.

hello, I recently moved UK from Hungary. I was told that the revolut app I was using in Hungary is of a different entity and I had to close my account and download the revolut UK entity app to have a local account. I closed my existing hungarian account and when I download the new app here in UK, it is not accepting the same email address, which is stopping me to proceed further to create the new account. any suggestions/help on how to go about this so I can keep using the same email address. Thanks in advance

The easiest way is to use a different mail address for setup and then ask support to change it back for you.

2 Likes

Dear I made a new account and address was USA, I tried to change address but was not sucess.
so though i can delete account and make new with new address
now i cannot make new account can you please help me

Hi @anon33247966, I closed an account months ago because I didn’t use it. Now i’m starting traveling again and I would like to open an account with the same number, Could you help me?

Hi, I’d like to also reopen my account.
If possible urgently because I need it on Monday to do some critical transactions, before I change my number and close it again to reopen it with the new one.

This is a user community there is no Revolut support here. Posting your request here will not lead to any action by Revolut support.

Then do you know how we could reactivate our accounts?

By contacting Revolut support :point_down:t2:

Hi,
Is it possible to open an account after being terminated? I feel I’m getting nowhere and would really like some help as the support is in app but I cannot get in app to access this support.
Kind regards
Tommy

Can someone help me to reactivate my account after I closed it ?

Hello my son accidently closed my revolut account. How could I get my account back because I really need it and would love to keep using it.

Please scroll up three posts.

I have the same issue with my daughter. She is now on a blacklist ! It seems there is no solution …

Good afternoon,
I got a question, how can i re-actived my account. I can’t find any helpful information on the website and i can’t get in touch with someone via the chat. I’m new on the community website.
Gr.

You need to open a new account

Hi @sbr and welcome
I’ve moved your post to a more appropriate topic.
The replies in here may help you.

2 Likes

Hi,
I would like to reopen my account. Can someone please help me?
I get “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.” when I try to use same phone number.
Thank you

Good morning,
My revolut account has been deactivated.
So how can I solve it please help me.