Help/Advice General Discussion

I transferred money from my revolut account to a Canadian bank account over 2 weeks ago. The recipient provided the wrong name on the beneficiary bank account and it was rejected.

The money has not been reverted back to me and the recipient also does not have it so it is lost somewhere between the bank and revolut.

Both parties are extremely frustrated and progress is disappointingly slow on the chat with little to no answers. It was not a small sun of money and the financial distress is upsetting after huge efforts to resolve the issue are ongoing by me.

The person you’re replying to hasn’t posted and been logged in here since 2019. The account hasn’t been anonymised, but it’s unlikely they are going to see your post.

Money lost between banks can be really annoying, unfortunately that’s definitely a case for support, not other customers. If you’re not getting anywhere with support or support has exhausted your patience, I would suggest a formal complaint: formalcomplaints@revolut.com

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Selfie is not working

Welcome to our :r: community @Ailishdunne23 :wave:. I completely understand your concern here and I would react the same way if this happened with me. :frowning_face:

Generally, funds should be returned automatically in 8-16 days. To check the date when your funds will be released, go to your transactions history, and choose the payment you want to check. Once you tap on the payment, you’ll see the reversal date under the payment location.:moneybag:

If you still don’t receive the fund after the specified date, please chat to us! We’re more than happy to help you out. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hi, my account i restricted for some reason. It says it takes 7 business days to review. It has been 25 days. I need access to my funds. @SG.Mandal

1 Like

If this is a business account then contact the Sales Team using the form [here]

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @risyachka. :r:

Sorry to hear about the problem.:frowning_face: If you have a retail account, kindly contact us through social media channels so that we can look into your issue individually. :ninja:

If you have a business account, then kindly follow the link Graham posted. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Reset passcode problem

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Exchange Rates - All You Need To Know :wink:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Top Up & Transfers Of The Currencies