Help/Advice General Discussion

Ask Live Agent, I somehow think not.

I canā€™t make a new post which is strange! How am I supposed to give feedback? Anyway here it isā€¦

I wanted to get a Spanish friend to sign up for Revolut and sent them the promotional link https://revolut.com/referral/kimbero1u

However that link directs to a page written in English. As suggested by customer help I changed the language of my phone, and therefore the app, to Spanish in the hope of getting a referral link in Spanish. However it was still in English.

As Revolut is international it would be helpful if, when generating promotional links, the sender could choose the language so that it is appropriate for the recipient.

Iā€™ve ended up sending a non referral standard link of https://www.revolut.com/es-ES/ so that they can read about Revolut in their native language

I need help on the matter of verifying my residence in the US. because I am a Canadian citizen. As a student, it is not required for me to have a student visa (https://oiss.yale.edu/immigration/visa-and-immigration-status/for-canadian-citizens). I only need to pay a SEVIS fee. my problem is there seems to be no option for that for verification on the Revolut app. I really want a card in the US and I am seeing good stuff on Revolut, hope you can solve my problem.

Hi,

[Hopefully this is the right place]

I went through the registration process, and then it seemed to kick me back to the start of the registration process and it simply says ā€œLoginā€ with an illustration of a Revolut Card

I click ā€œLoginā€ and it seems to start the registration process over again.

At a certain point I select, ā€œExisting Userā€ and it says ā€œYou need to cmplete these steps to create your accountā€ā€¦ If I click Return OR Quitā€¦ (either one)ā€¦ it steps me through the entire process again.

And then it just repeatsā€¦

hello, I would have a question:
When I registered my Revolut and using the trading Iā€™ve used my German Tax number. (Because I was living there).
Since that Iā€™ve moved to another country and I have a different Tax number.
I donā€™t see any way to change it or anything :frowning: Is there any possibility to do it, or who I need to inform and how?
Thank you!

Hello, I have paid for the AJ Glow card. The card number is not embossed, and the number is already unreadable after wearing it in wallet. How can I return the card or get refund? Thank you, Jan.

Use the in App chat. Itā€™s for sure not good looking but should not limit the usability of the card.

Hi I cant post so I msg here.
I had a problem getting my ID approved. I gave up but now need to use revolute again. Tried to sign in and my phone now says ā€œrevolute has stopped workingā€ or ā€œrevolute keeps stoppingā€. I need a solution (should I delete the app and start again)? Thanks Alan Farnworth

hello I need urgent help I went on a business trip to Brazil and I made two direct debits and the next day the card was blocked I could not do any more operations So I thought that there was no connectivity with Brazilian banks, I returned to Portugal where I live and I discovered my card is completely blocked and wanting to enter the application I learn my old phone number is no longer active, how to reach a service or an email to send everything my documents to request unlocking and access to the application

Hello, please contact Revolut by MESSENGER, no support hereā€¦only customers experiencesā€¦

I would like to sell again. For me, however, the sell button is not open. Is it only possible to resell after a certain time? Sorry iā€˜m Not sure if i Right here for this Question

Hi,
Iā€™m in a period regarding renewing my residence permit here in Romania. As I faced a delay issue in the immigration department regarding the application process, I donā€™t have any valid documents like a residence permit, as an identity card except my passport. What kind of solution I can use as a workaround solution for identity verification until I receive my new residence permit? Iā€™m worried about my account is going to be restricted soon.

Revolut terminated my valid physical card, i asked for money back and instead money back they terminated my another physical card .

What happen ? Is about Revolut punishment? .

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Open feedback on Customer Support

A post was split to a new topic: Referral KYC verification

Hello, I was recently kicked out of my app. my revolut business account for security purposes. Is what It said on the application as it logged me out. Then I went to log back in and it sent my code to an email I NO Longer have access too and NOW I AM LOCKED OUT of my account. Please Help me regain access to my account. I have no way to contact customer support from outside of the APPLICATION

Hi @kre8rzblock and welcome
This is a user community - not :r: support.
If you want to contact support outside the app then use one of the methods outlined [here]

3 Likes

Welcome to our :r: community @kre8rzblock :wave: . So sorry for the trouble you are facing. :frowning_face: Hope the link will help you to contact us. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Graham_Lees , Thanks mate for the help. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I canā€™t contact you directly. Does anything actually work in revolut? Itā€™s awful. My patience is running out

@osulliliam, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. :frowning_face: Please check Graham_Leesā€™s reply above mine where you will get the link to contact us directly. Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like