Forget my passcode

@anon33247966 same issue. Could you please help me by private chat or anything else ?

Same problem.
I change my phone and I forget my passcode and PIN, I try to reset passcode function doesn’t work either. As suggested above I have deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but problem was not resolved.
Also selfie with ID doesn’t work.
thank you

Hi, I have the same issue. I forget my 4digit passcode and I have an empty “all chat” page. How can I reset my passcode ?

I have re-istalled the app twice, then finally got to the state when I was asked for a 6 digit code and a selfie with an ID card. It took me half an hour of fiddling with my phone to get the selfie area “green/active” to be able to take the shoot. After that, the Chat appeared and I got helped within 10 minutes and was able to renew my passcode via email. The conversation in chat however disappeared and another one from my previous attempts (which I was unable to see) is there now. Weird, but I’m happy it works now.

Hi, i have a problem with log in to the app.
I change phone number and I don’t remember passcode.
How I can login?

If it does not work, leave a note there! :slight_smile: And try to contact them via Facebook/Twitter!

Hi I am experiencing this same issue . I got a new iPhone tried to log in with the passcode that’s usually works, hit the forgot passcode option and got the link but it brings me straight back to enter my passcode that does not work , I’ve tried some of the steps in the thread delete and re add etc any advice ?

I’m having the Same problem. Changed phones, but have same number - password definitely hasn’t changed.

I’ve tried resetting but can’t, follow the options, get email and then try to click authenticate - and it’s not working.

Would appreciate a DM to help sort this out!

Continuing the discussion from Forget my passcode:

Good night!
I’m having the same problem… changed to new iPhone SE 2020, have the same phone number and haven’t changed the passcode.

I’ve tried to reset the passcode, followed the instructions, entered my phone number, received the email, and then clicked on ‘Authenticate’ but it’s not working - it redirects to Revolut app and shows this error message: “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.”.

I would very much appreciate a DM to help sort this out ASAP!
Thanks

Hello,

I’m having a problme to loog on the app.

I recently change my mobile phone number and i don’t remember my pass code.
I have no option to verifie my email adress or othe to contact…

need help.

Thanks

I now have the same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I cant use the pay contacts part as it keeps saying either action forbidden or password incorrect. It says password not passcode. Please help as I need to pay a friend of mine ASAP. Thanks

Hello,

I have the same problem. I just forgot my passcode because I lost my notebook with it.
How can I reset my passcode, because I’ve tried everything.
Thank you!

Hello,

I have the same problem. I’ve changed my number and I forgot my passcode. Now I don’t have the option “Forgot?” in the app and cannot reset it. I tried everything but I don’t have access to my old phone number and nothing else seems to work.
I would appreciate if someone has a solution.

Thank you!
Elena

Hi, I have the same issue ! Could you help me please?

I still can’t get back in after changing phones.
Someone get in touch before I contact the onbudsman

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Pessoal, boa tarde!!!
Preciso de ajuda, não lembro a senha e o número do telefone associado não existe mais?! Como devo proceder?? Preciso entrar em minha conta

Proceder :point_down:t2:

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut who isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community no Revolut support here.