Forget my passcode

Hi, I have also got a new phone and can’t access the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi, i have the same issue. I went through security check with a consultant and they sent me an authentication email but after clicking on the button and opening the app i get a pop-up message telling me to authenticate on the same device i had the conversation on… It’s the same and only device.

Please help me with the following steps!

Hi @anon33247966 I am in vicious circle. After update I’ve forgotteb my passcode. Start the process of resetting: get verification code through email, sending selfie with ID I am stuck. I’ve reinstalled the app. It just doesn’t give any further instructions. Please advice. I can’t really seek help in other place as you understand.

need help access to my account I cannot log in

Hi,
I have the same issues, where I’ve a lot of authentication steps, but in the end, I’m stuck with a screen, which says : “All chats” without any chat.

Please help me!

I have the same problem. Every time I disable my passcode on my iphone and re enable, I had to do the whole process on Revolut app.

This time asked me to verify my ID with a selfie and then it poped a page “All chats” which is blank.
@support can you provide some help please?

Hi, @anon33247966 after upgrading phone I realised I’d forgotten my passcode and can’t gain access to the app. I’ve also can’t trace the last amount I added to the account. I submitted a face and document selfie last night, but no progress. I would be very grateful if someone could help me resolve this.
Thanks Rob

I also forgot the phone passcode & card pin number… I do have the physical card with me. I followed the steps and submitted a photo of me and an official ID document, it redirected me to an “All Chats” dashboard but it’s completely empty. No chats are displayed. Was my photo submitted? Any other way to get access back to my account?

1 Like

Having the same issue - after submitting a selfie with ID I got stuck at a blank “All chats” form. Anyone from the team to help, pls?

RESOLVED: Same problem here - forgot my 4digit passcode, sent selfie with ID but only got to an empty page with All chats. Would you please help me? Thanks! Sam

I forget my passcode, i try to reset passcode function doesn’t work either. As suggested above I have deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but problem was not resolved. I will appreciate your assistance.
thank you

I’m having the same problem and when trying to reset the passcode the app ask for the card PIN number which I found quite weird.
Help please,
Thanks

M Roldo

Hello. I switched to a new phone. And i tried opening the APP. But it doesn’t accept my pincode. I am sure its the correct one. Problem also is when i click on forgot passcode. I have to use my phonenumber. However its out of order since I have a new number. Now i dont have any way to enter my account. Help pla

RESOLVED: after a while I was asked about personal deal again and “guessed” all properly

Hi, I also cant login after switching my phone. Any help? Thanks

Hi
I reinstalled my phone
Cant login back to the account
Its non stop asking me to add phone number send sms and not recognize me
Please help me

Hi Andreas

Can you help? I haven’t used my account for a while. I have forgotten my passcode to get in and when you click “Forgot” it obviously asks for my mobile number (WHICH I also no longer have), not very helpful UX.

Can you help me reset my account, I have money in there

Giles

Vă salut cu respect! am o problemă cu accesarea contului meu Revolut, în sensul că nu-mi mai recunoaște numărul de telefon și parola stabilită la deschiderea contului.Parola este sigur corectă, am încercat și varianta ”am uitat parola” fără succes.Care ar fi soluția? Mulțumesc anticipat!

I experience the same problem, can you help me?

same here. need help