Forget my passcode

Can you send me a direct message also, I am trying to access my account and I cannot click on Forgot passcode!

Please check my post just above yours!

Do you know how I can contact someone?
I am losing my mind here :weary:. I can’t get on the app to live chat and I only found a number for a robot!!

Did you check the linked topic in my reply?

Hello everybody,
I’m trying to change associated phone number to my Revolut account, unfortunately I cannot retrieve my passcode.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Revolut support to get assistance?

Thanks in advance,
Leonardo

Scroll up 3 posts…

Yes I have tried everything you’ve suggested and I can’t get it. I click forgot passcode and it says ‘please close app and try again’ I’ve done absolutely everything

The post @PoelieV mentioned tells you how to contact Revolut when everything else fails. That’s your best chance to solve your problem.

Thank you for your time and help. :wave:t2:

I have never set a passcode, but if I try the “you forgot your passcode” function it tells me that “something went wrong”. I would like to write you a direct message, but I can’t even do that. opening an account with you is complicated, the procedures are always dead ends. @esmarra

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut who isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Hello, I have the same problem with the code. I can’t even change it and the original one doesn’t work. Please help.

Please check my post just above yours.

Never set up any code yet. When I press the forgot code button, it ask me to generate a new account. Then it shows there’s similar account exist and I won’t be able to create a new one or reset the code. SOS!

Hey @Maurizio_Caliandro, I have the same problem with the “something went wrong” message. I was wondering if you got a fix for your issue.