Forget my passcode

I forget my passcode, i try to reset passcode function doesn’t work either. As suggested above I have deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but problem was not resolved. I will appreciate your assistance.
thank you

1 Like

Hi @esmarra,

Let’s get in touch via a direct message, I’m sure I can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same issue - I forgot my passcode -> typing he correct phone number and the correct 4 last numbers of card - can’t get anything (writes failed). I deleted and install an app one more time - do not work :confused:

0 Likes

Hi, same issue here… Need help

0 Likes

Hi,
I currently have the same issue. I swapped over to a new iphone and as i’ve been using touch ID, I forgot my passcode. I’ve entered my number and the correct 4 digit number i used to top up my account with apple pay

0 Likes

Drop me a direct message please!

0 Likes

Tap on AndreasK profile picture and click Message :slight_smile:

0 Likes

It’s saying I’m not allowed to send you a direct message

0 Likes

You’ll have to wait up to 24 hours after posting your first message in order to be able to send messages :wink:

0 Likes

Please try again now :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Hi Andreas, I have a similar problem to that outlined in the above thread. I forget my passcode, so i tried to reset passcode, but it said ‘Verification failed. Please make sure you entered the correct value.’ when i entered the last 4 numbers of my card number. I have also deleted the application and reinstalled it again, but still I have the same problem. I have tried to find the option to direct message you about this problem, but couldn’t find it. Can you help at all? Thank-you in anticipation.

0 Likes

Is it asking for the number of a card you used to top up? (Not the number of your Revolut card?)

1 Like

Thank-you Frank, it is indeed asking for my top up card not my Revolut card (I should have read it properly-doh!). I am now in the app again-yay! Thank-you so much for your help!

2 Likes

It’s a 2 factor verification in case someone steals your phone + card. Only the account owner should know which card was used for top ups. :wink:

1 Like

I forgot all of my details from the card. Any help for me? I still have the same phone number and the Revolut card. What to do next?

0 Likes

What happens if you tap “forgot” at the point where they ask you for the app PIN?

1 Like

Hi,
i forget also my Passcode. Can you help me please?

0 Likes

Open the app and hit “Forgot” :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Hi i have the same problem, forgot password, try to reset with forgot card number reisntalled an nothing. Please help

0 Likes

Did you try to contact our in-app support team?

0 Likes