We want your view on our card designs

Wish I had ordered the chromatic now as the space grey premium is terrible IMO.
Any further cards I order will cost me though.

1 Like

It seems more banks are removing the signature panel and following the “at the back of the card” trend: I have some different banks, and they now all feature a blank slate front (except the mandatory bank and brand decals) with all info at the back of the card.

1 Like

I received my new metal card this week. It looks great but why is it so thick?? It doesn’t fit in some card terminals and today it got stuck in an atm because it is too thick. I had to go in a shop and buy a pair of pliers to extract it from the machine. The atm would not read my card either. So no cash !!
I don’t think this was thought through by Revolut.

Hey there,

As a metal user, I can confirm that the card is compliant with ISO/IEC 7810 and works with the ATMs I tried. Did you try just one ATM?

Also fiddling around an ATM machine with a pair of pliers would raise some eyebrows :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Maybe mine has a manufacture fault. It doesn’t fit in some standard terminals either. Not just the atm.

1 Like

Hi @Majorwin :wave: ,

Welcome to our :r: community. Sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: Kindly contact us by in-app chat so that we can look into your issue individually. :pray:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

As a goth I would like to have a matted black card like the one on the picture of post 4 (@Burns) here, with white or dark-red print, vertical or horizontal design does not matter, all details like card holder and number on the non-chip side, but I don’t need the features of the metal account. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can we get the silver metal card back?

2 Likes

Welcome back to our community @metalforeverornot :wave:. Thank you for letting us know about your choice. Stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Give us white metal card

3 Likes

Welcome back to our community @kimmo :wave:. Thanks for sharing your preference with us. :credit_card:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I absolutely love the limited gold plated card. I sincerely hope you consider reintroducing the card in 5 years when all the gold cards expire. I would be really sad without one by now.

3 Likes

What about people that got their gold cards in 2021? Are they supposed to wait until 2028 for replacements? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely not! :smiley: IMHO once you bought a gold card during the limited offer, you should be eligible to order a replacement when it expires.

One problem might be that they mass produce them. It would probably cost more to produce them on demand.

Maybe that could be solved by preordering them. Let’s say 1 year before they expire you can preorder a new card and the system knows more or less how much cards to batch produce and can distribute them once the old cards expire.

But it’s good to know the gold card was available in 2021, that makes it more likely that it will be available in the future again.

2 Likes

Ohhh! I also love that gold plated card. :star_struck:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

If you didn’t put any information on it, your mileage would very outside of Europe. In China, they stared my Chase UK card up and down and then requested my ID because it looks very different lol

4 Likes

@Recchan International travel can certainly lead to some unexpected encounters. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, especially when you get into foreign payment systems like UPI or Alipay/WeChat Pay (æ”Żä»˜ćź/ćŸźäżĄä»˜)

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: ,

Since we are trying to revamp our community, we have launched a feedback form regarding that. You can also share your feedback here: Community User Experience Feedback :point_left:

SG | Community Team

In February 2023 I was in Uruguay, on a Zara store and the cashier didn’t let me pay by Apple Pay (she pulled the credit card machine), she said wasn’t accepting contactless payments.

So I used a card without any number on it, just to see what would happen :smiling_imp:

She just tapped my card on the Point of Sale, and I become mad, if could tap my card what’s the problem of me taping my phone?

I’m pretty sure that a card without any numbers on it would be more suspect that someone tapping a phone on the terminal, I know they didn’t have Apple/Google Pay in Uruguay but they are between Argentina and Brazil, both countries with Apple/Google/Samsung Pay and on a mall on the center of a touristic capital would be expected other tourists using it.

I had zero problems on other smaller stores, just business was usual.

1 Like