Verify my account

Hey Andrea’s.
The guy on compliance asked a question Monday. He got an answer.
And until today no contact, tried to get in the chat anonimusly only for him to ask how was the login on the 16/07/2020.

1 Like

Hi, can anyone help? I changed my phone, downloaded app, verificated, once it let me in, later i asked me the 4-digit code a reset which says"something gone wrong" … sorry to say that but it makes me upset with feeling my money gets lost,contact please via message,thx

1 Like

I’m trying ! I have an amount which is in stand by !!!

1 Like

Hey andreas, my card has been blocked on Wednesday, i have been told to ask questions, and someone will get back in touch with me no taler than 48h. Them 48h have passed and nobody has let me know what is happening. All my income has been frozen and I cannot even pay rent

1 Like

@anon33247966 Hi.
I sent all the verification documents that the app asked me to send and I keep getting an e-mail saying that something went wrong and Revolut haven’t been able to verify my identity. My documentation is perfectly fine and I don’t know what the problem is.
Please, can you help me?

1 Like

Hi Andreas my account not working and problems payment

1 Like

Please activate my account because my account working but now is all block please help

1 Like

Before all card and account online working but now is blocked please help

1 Like

Please contact because my cousin not speak English interested activate account not have available internet

1 Like

Hi there I got the same problem with revolut, I can’t verify… I just got a new passport and I’d so that I could verify, I just fetched it from the Bürgerbüro and I hope you can shed light on my shadows

1 Like

Hi there. Having the same problem. Support team does not reach out for 2 days already. Cannot access my finances and all of my finances are on revolut. How long does it usually take support team to answer in this question?

1 Like

I have tried the verification 3 times (2 months ago) and once today all of the times (send both sides of id and selfy) and after some minutes i receive a failed to verify message please try again… Any solution to that?

Thank you , for your time Spyridon Pigkas

1 Like

Hi i have an issue log in to the app as i dont seem to get email for verigication and cant get through to anyone or live chat can so.eone please help me with this

1 Like

I created an account, activated from a link received by email, ordered a card and the account went into verification mode. After logging in to my account I have a verification message for a week. I received the card and the account is still being verified. How long is the account verified?

1 Like

my account was blocked, how can I withdraw the money I had in my account is urgent

1 Like

Hey i’ve openned an revolut account in Serbia , later switched my nationality to Sweden and got the card in the mail the problem is that i myself dont have swedish documents but my sisters husband does , He already has a revolut account and ive tried to put the acxount in his name and so on , the verification process has been done 3 tiimes and we have been rejected 3 times and in the email it says its either that we used the drivers licence as an government issued document or that we had glare . Now i cant get past the verification screen and the app is stuck there even after re installing the app , please help .

1 Like

Anyone any idea how to contact support if you can’t access your app? The app is asking me to verify my account using my phone number but when I enter my number it then says it’s sending me an email, I no longer have that email account so can not verify myself and therefore can not log into my app.

1 Like

My account is still in verification mode.

1 Like

Hi! I have been trying to verify my account since one week ago and trying to contact with Revolut but it has been impossible!! Can you please suggest an email or way of communication that actually works? In Facebook they answer me skipping one day and they are not helpful at all because they just suggest to communicate through the app and I can’t access the app because it’s stuck in the verification process! I even deleted the app and downloaded it again.

1 Like

I think that revolut is not for me: I send my data month ago and my account is still in verification, no any answer, no any support.
Bye Bye revolut

2 Likes