Verify my account

Hi I can’t access account with digital print can’t remember passcode and I need access to money in account. Can you help please? I sent selfie with ID

1 Like

can i have your help ! i have tried verifying my account with my passport , drivers licence and work permit but it does not working and i took a clear selfie on numerous occasions. ! it has been 2 weeks now
Help please :pray:
kind regards

1 Like

hello I can’t use my phone camera is there any other way to verify my account?

1 Like

Hi
I downloaded the revolut application 2 days ago and sent all the required informations but still my account verification is pending.How long does this procedure last ? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi I’m trying to verify my identity in the app and i was wondering how long that would take im unable to acces the in app support chat during the verification process.

1 Like

Hi I am having issues with verification on Android phone as well. Uploaded all the documents in the app on Sunday November 1, and stuck on 60% verification, I cannot access anything in the app, I tried reinstalling and the issue persists :frowning: Hoping for a quick fix! Thank you!

1 Like

The same thing for me exactly ! Only 60% and nothing changed after that!

1 Like

Hi I’m trying to verify my identity in the app from yesterday and i was wondering how long that would take. I want to creat my account as soon as possible.

1 Like

Same for me, I did not sucess to log in, it messed up and tried to register again. And then it is stuck. I have money on my revolut account.
Hope it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Hi there!

Looking for help from community re: a refund issue I am having.

I like a right aul eejit sent money to a friend by revolut, not realising that his account was unverified due to his passport being expired.

He can’t reach anyone about how to solve this, so I’m wondering is there any workaround you guys are aware of? He has tried to contact support but he doesn’t get anywhere despite his attempts - I attach some pics of advice we got via webchat but it’s not helped either.

I’d be really grateful for a response or any advice you have!

Thanks a mill :blush:

1 Like

Did you ever resolve this? I’m after doing the same thing :worried: the chat bot not helpful!
My friend is unable to verify their account as they set it up in their married name and ID doesn’t match.

1 Like

Hello, I’m a Revolut user since few years now and recently my iPhone has an iOS issue (my camera is no more working since an update thanks iOS 14!) so I had to do some manipulations like reseting my phone settings and because of that my Revolut app passcode was no longer working so I reset it. Now I have to verify my account by taking a selfie but I can’t because my camera don’t work. So I’m stucked, please can you help me to login to my revolut app? Best regards.

1 Like

Hi Andreask im having issues verified my account. Even with me sending 4 different types of identity still won’t pass to the next stage please help

2 Likes

Hello,

I have had a revolut business account for a couple of years now. Recently, my passport expired so I was asked to update my details including documents for all directors and shareholders as well as business address. I own 50% of the business and shares with one other director/shareholder holding the other 50%.

I have provided my details plus the business details and sent the application form off for the other director/shareholder to provide hers, which she did. Revolut are saying they will not approve the account because they are insisting that I provide power of attorney to upload the other directors details. I don’t understand why this is necessary since the other director is willing and capable of providing her own details and also doesn’t want me to have power of attorney for something she is perfectly able to do herself.

Revolut support have been less than useful, they keep copying and pasting the same paragraph that says I need to provide power of attorney without listening to my situation or providing any additional input or clarification.

I don’t understand why I am being asked to provide this document now, despite having operated the account for 2 years and I also don’t understand why the other director of the company is being treated like an invalid who is unable to provide her own details when she is an active partner in the company who is physically present and able to fulfil any requirements.

This has been going on for weeks now, my account is now locked and completely unusable. I have requested several reviews and never get a reply so I have to chase up the support team again and again, only to be given the same default answer.

At this point I am extremely frustrated and close to closing my account because of the lack of any meaningful customer support on this platform.

1 Like

Andreas, I have the same issue, almost a month ago and you are about to close my account because I’m not verified.

1 Like

Hi Andreask im having alot of issues trying to verify my identity on my account as ive tried everything but I keep getting rejected can you help please

1 Like

hello I can’t use my phone camera is there any other way to verify my account?

1 Like

Hi, no matter what I do I can’t seem to get my identity verified and set up complete with Revolut. Can anyone help?

1 Like

hi! my account was working well. today it’s impossible to connect me. the screen is blue with 60%. Revolut tells me that is verifying my identity. identity that I have already provided. can support help me? thanks

1 Like

I am having same. I have tried several times but no progress. I donot have access t my account what is not acceptable! How many times hsoul d I try to get access?

1 Like