Verify my account

Hi there i downloaded the revolut application today and sent all the required informations but still my account verification is pending.How long does this procedure last ? Thank you in advance.

It depends on many things- from a few minutes until 2 weeks (as far as I’ve read n this forum)

I’ve been trying for over two weeks and have no response from support at all. I’m in the verge of giving up!

Thanks for the information guys i also tried this site https://www.trustpilot.com/ to let other people know how good revolut is :scream:

Thanks for your feedback. However I would like to clarify that the issue here is that you’ve sent photos of someone else passport and not yours, which as understand it will take a bit longer to sort this out for you. I’ve replied to your direct message too.

All good here , thanx for the support :sunglasses:

Hi Andreas, hopefully you can shed some light on what’s happening… it’s now been 6 days since I sent all the documentation to online support, no reply as of yet. I sent a review to trust pilot and got an immediate response from Rev feedback asking me to email my documents to them.
All this completed on Saturday, I’m hoping (wishing, preying, looking for a 4 leaf clover) that this issues will be resolved soon as I have my wages pending since last Wednesday and have bills to pay.
I hope and trust that you may be able to offer some help?
Thanks in advance
spmf007

Hi there. Are you able to reach me via direct message?

Hi Andreas

I’m guessing this small?

This is direct message that should have first time!!

Hi There, I’m having the same problem. I have register with Revoult and provided all the relevant documentation but I haven’t heard anything back! Feeling like I want to give up!

I’ve sent you a direct message.

Hi David. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.