Verification process is stuck

I just found this post after almost 3 years .
I’m dealing with the same issue .
Sent my official ID documents. Yet it still says
“We’re verifying your identity” with 60 % progress .
Any idea? Thank you.

I have similar problem, I uploaded documents and now it says only looking for an agent for 2 weeks.

I also have this issue
Can you kindly check why mine says we’re verifying your identity 60% for weeks or months i can say? I can’t get paid actually…

I have the same exact problem. Mine has been stuck for two weeks. For the love of God please treat this with some sort of priority. I sent numerous emails to feedback@revolut.com and it’s getting ignored. You are proposing using the in-app chat which I can’t use because it says “We’re verifying your account”.

1 Like

Same, stuck on 60 % for more than 2 weeks now!
did someone managed to solve this issue by himself?

thank you.

Yup. Twitter. Follow Revolut and tweet to them about this. The support staff there is amazing.

1 Like

Did it sort for you?

Hi Im stuck on verifying my identity for the past day i was wondering if you can help me

Hi, to my surprise, I’ve been verified and noe everythnig works…

Hi,guys my revolut identity verification is stuck at 60% for about a day now and I dont know what to do

im having trouble verifying my account can you help please

I have the same problem here. I have submitted my photos and resident card photo 3 times since last week. But it still not verifying my identity and keep asking me to submit. Can someone help?

Hi,guys my revolut and my fathers revolut identity verification process is stuck at 60%, pls help me with the verification of our accounts. Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I also have the same issue since last night. My verification process is stuck at 60%. Can you help me with that please?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I also have the same issue. My verification process is stuck at 60%. Can you help me with that please?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I also have the same issue, stuck at 60% for 3 days already. What should I do?

Thanks

Hi,

I began setting up a Revolut account months ago but never completed it. I have re-downloaded the app today but it is stuck at 60% verification. Can this be fixed?

Thanks

Same issue here, webpage frozen at 60% with message “verifying your identity”. Surely, when designing the webpage, you could add a message about how long it will take and who to contact if it does not complete. That is a very negative introduction to the app. With modern technology, that activity should be completed in minutes

Hi everyone,

I have installed the app, but after I input my name, address, email, date of birth and phone number, it says that I have already created an account before with a different phone number. I have never used revolut before, I have installed the app two days before, but only now activated it…

Any help, or any information in how to reach someone I revolut (since when it says that I already have an account I can’t contact anyone) would be much appreciated!!

Hi there,
I installed the revolut app today to sign up to your service. I need to xfer money to another person and I was recommended your app.

I filled in all of the information you required.
When asked I took a photo of my passport and a selfie.
The verification process is now stuck on 60%.

Does this process take long ?
Is the fact that it is stopped a bug ?

I need to make my xfer tomorrow, should use another system instead of Revolut ?

Thanks