Verification process is stuck

hi i have the same problem please help me ://

Hi @anon33247966, I created my account a long time ago (probably more than 2 years at this point). It was stuck in verifying and still is now after reinstalling. Can you help me with this? (Thereā€™s nothing i can do from the app as itā€™s showing a blue screen telling me to wait with no options to do anything). Thanks!

Hello
I am stuck in the process of being verified. I have submitted all requested documents but so far no further reaction. My account is blocked since 13 November. Is there anything I could do ? Does anybody has an idea?

Hi, my verification process is also stuck at 60%, can you do anything to solve this problem?

Thank you

Iā€™m also having this problem. Stuck at 60% for about 4 hours now. Canā€™t do live chat because I canā€™t get into the app

Hi Iā€™m stuck at 60% of verification can you help me ?
Thanks

Same problem.I uploaded my id documents a day ago and the verification process is still not complete, 60% now can I cancel it and start again?

Iā€™m on day 3 now. Please help

Same Problem. I load my id documents a day ago and the verification process is still not complete. Can you please fix it? Thanks

I have the same problemā€¦ :confused:

Hi @anon33247966,

I have my Revolut account for a few years. This year I did not use the account, and I have reinstalled the app on my phone. After reinstalling the app, it asks for identification, which I complete. After a while, the ID got rejected and I am back to the same point as before, where the application asks for identification.

I would want to use my Revolut account for bill sharing, but due to this and the fact that I cannot even get to a support chat, I would love if you can give me some help or way forward.

Thank you:
Peter

We have been trying to open an account for my wife, but we are finding that the verification is almost impossible to carry out, itā€™s becoming very frustrating as weā€™ve been trying to resolve the problem for a couple of days now, even chatting late into the night yesterday.
My wife is a Kenyan national, but when we try and upload documents which we have that prove she has a right to remain in the UK there is no option for them. My wife is here under the EU Freedom of Movement rules, as the spouse of a returning British national, a rule known as the Surinder Singh Judgement. People using this route do not get residency cards, only a stamp in their passport, which she has, and has uploaded it multiple times as well as her passport. She has various other documents but they cannot be uploaded in the verification process.
We can upload almost anything to the chat when we are trying to sort this out, but the chat operator is not able to forward them for us.
Is there any way we can contact whoever is handling the verification process and send the documents direct to them.

AFAIK @anon33247966 is not working for Revolut anymore

Hi itā€™s been months since I send revolut my ID for verification, until now I canā€™t open it can you help? Thank you

hi @anon33247966 I have the same problemā€¦I was waiting 1 year for the id verificationā€¦ help me please!

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isnā€™t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (ā€œanonā€).

Hi anon.
My revolut account is stuck at verification.
Please advise.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isnā€™t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (ā€œanonā€).

Hi Iā€™m stuck on verification too and have put money on it and canā€™t spend, any chance you could help?

Please check my post just above yours!