Unable to access account

I have exactly the same problem. After I updated the app (as requested by Revolut) i enter my pin and then the round charging sign goes on for forever. I have already sent an email but have received no reply. I am really getting frustrated about this, I have no means of accessing my account. This is not possible.

Hi. Iā€™m struggling to get into my account! Can you help please

Hi there.
Iā€™ve logged in using my old phone number which I donā€™t have access to anymore so I canā€™t get access to app.
Can you please help me resolve this issue.

Hi! I couldnā€™t change my address in the app so I reupload app and no get stuck as I not able to log in. Can you kindly let me know what is wrong with app?? I need this access ASAP :tired_face:

I also cannot access my account.

The last time @anon71086934 has visited this community was in July 2018ā€¦

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here.

Thatā€™s nice, but the problem still remains. Can you or anybody help? Thanks

As said this is a user community. So I am a Revolut user/customer just like you. I donā€™t have access to your account.
This community isnā€™t a Revolut support channel. Try to contact Revolut support through an actual support channel.

This is happening to me also

Hi all!

I made an account a while back but it was bugging so I deleted the app and re installed it. Now that I want to log back in it keeps telling me that they have to verify my identity. However they have been ā€˜verifyingā€™ my identity for over a week now! What can I do?
thanks

Best channel to contact them on is Twitter it seems if you canā€™t use the app

Hi, can you help me i have a same problem, thanks.

I fact ory reset my phone Itā€™s been nightmare Round and round in circles with revolut over 15 6 digit codes What phone number do they want !!! IT JUST KEEPS ASKING I have given up i shall spend balance on card and then thatā€™s that

Hello. I am having the same issue. I canā€™t log in at all into my account, it says itā€™s a wrong password, and when I try to create a new account it says that there already is one. I have tried resetting my password but I donā€™t get an email. Please help.

Hi, I am trying to change my old phone number with a new one, however system is sending 6 digits I need to the old one which I dont haveā€¦ Does anyone knows how I can change my number without old numberā€¦ Thanks :wink:

Hey, I could not find how to reach out to you directly.

I have a similar issue where I cannot reset my password and my card did not arrive by mail, so I am effectively locked out of my account.

Would you be able to help?

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isnā€™t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (ā€œanonā€).

Oh, I see! Thank you for letting me know however I am not signed up on neitherā€¦ Is there any other way I can reach out to a Revolut representative?