Unable to access account

Hi PoelieV,

Thank you for the reply.

I checked the link you have provided however I do not want to make a complaint. I just would like to reach out to a Revolut representative as I am unable to reset my password due to the fact that it is asking for the 4 digits of the card, which I never received. I am currently unable to access the app and I am effectively locked out with no way around…

Could you please suggest what I can do in order to be able to access the app again?

Thank you!

I can not access my account either. I have tried updating the app, uninstalling it and installing again after a day. It keeps on considering me as a new customer, if I try to login then it asks me for a pin which I have entered but it does not recognize it, if I try to signup again it says you already have an account with a different number. I do not have a different number.

Is official support rep from revolut watching these message, please?

In the link I provided are all the options to contact Revolut. Besides Facebook, Twitter and an official complaint there are other options mentioned.

No, since this is a user community.

I can t acces my account Also. I had to log out and now, when i put my Phone Number IT says IT s an invalid number

I sent my source of funds 2 months ago! still under review,
i havent had a response yet. i contacted live chat, the said they forward my request, since then the conversation is still pending, and i cannot start a new chat. i cannot even call revolut.
what is going on seriously?
contact me please

I’m having the exact same issue. No access to the phone number and I cannot recall my pin. Thus cant access in app support yet cant find any support for unlocking my app. Thanks

I have a weird issue, when i signed up i accidentally chose the wrong country, and revolut hasn’t been launched in that country so I can’t access the account. I’ve tried login in on the web browser as well, bunt I can’t remember my passcode. Please can someone help, thanks :slight_smile:

hi, I am unable to log into my account. it asked me to verify myself by clicking a photo and asked to input my phone number. the phone number is active, however it says verification not possible. now I am locked out of my account. please advise.

Hello,

I have also an issue with the app I think. I broked my phone and bought a new one, and I forgot the Pass Code. I pressed the Forgot Passcode button, send an selfie with me and also photos with my ID, but I didn’t receive any answer until now. I sent it for the first time on Tuesday and I resent my documents again on Thursday.

Do you have any idea how to get on touch with somebody from Revolut?

Thank you!

Hi, I have the same problem. I am unable to access my account and Revolut doesn’t recognize my email (and login details), I have received money on this account and I need to access it. Can somebody please help?

Check the post just above yours.

Listen to the guy above me. :grin::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hi, I have a similar issue: I change phone and since I installed the app on the new one I can’t access my account. I enter my phone number, enter the 6 digit code recieved then it leads me to 2 options : create an account or log in. when I click to log in i takes be back to entering the phone number then the 6 digits code over and over again. when I do create an acocunt it says impossible as my phone number is already used. Somebady can help ? thanks

I had the same situation today morning. Looks like new installed app on my android. Since yesterday I can’t top up my account through “easy bank transfer” , as I couldn’t write my IBAN into the app.
Please advise what is happening?

I cant access my account. The app ask me to write in phone number. I do that. Then they send code to phone, but before I can write in code the box to write in code disapear. I go to Revolut webpage and type in passcode, but it does not accept it.

So what do I do?

This is happening to me right now I’ve tried putting in my passcode and it’s saying it’s incorrect. It logged me out the app and now can’t get back in.