Reset passcode problem

Hi,
After updating the system on my phone, it removed the ability to log in with a fingerprint. Unfortunately, I do not remember the access code.
The SMS with the code is not coming even though I was previously receiving SMS from Revolut normally. Both with the code and changes to the account. Now no one comes.
When I take an email, I get an email with a verification button, but it doesn’t do anything. I click on it, it takes me to the app but it shows a white background.
What can I do to recover my account?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Oliver213 :wave:. Sad to hear that you are unable to reset your passcode. :frowning_face:

Can you please check the solution mentioned in the post? :thinking: It will help you to resolve your issue. :hammer_and_wrench:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately, neither way works.
Sms are not coming, even though there was no problem with it before.
A verification request is sent to the email. When clicked, the button takes to the application, but you can only see a white background. Nothing happens.
The phone call option doesn’t work either.
The option with a face and ID scan also does nothing. After taking photos, nothing happens in the application.

I have access to the phone number and email address that I used to create the account.
The application is up to date, the phone system too.

1 Like

OK. Now it works :slight_smile: Thanks for your time @SG.Mandal :wink:
I used the selfie method. At the end, after verifying the selfie, I added another phone number, to which the text message came normally. Once I set the new passcode, I logged in and changed this new phone number back to the old one. Now everything works. Text messages come to the old one, I can log in with the old one, but not with the new one.
Thank you :wink:

1 Like

I am glad it worked @Oliver213. Keep exploring our community. :people_hugging:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SMS verification code fails.

I have got this today too and do not know how to resolve it as REVOLUT seem to ignore. If your passcode doesn’t work and can’t be reset then you can’t access your account/app and you can’t ‘speak’ to anyone online for help. SHAME on REVOLUT for not having a manned phone line

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Jen1 :wave:. I am so sorry to hear that you are unable to reset your passcode. :frowning_face:

Trust me, we never want you to face this kind of trouble. Can you please check the solution mentioned in this post? :thinking:

I hope this will resolve your issue. :pray:

SG | Community Team

About 5pm you finally let me do a selfie and I’d. I am awaiting you verifying this and letting me back in my account. I was told 10mins…it hours later and you haven’t given me access to my account/app

2 Likes

Hi, I have been having the same issue since Friday.

I switched to a new phone and cannot remember the passcode I used before since I use my fingerprints to open the app.

I tried every method of passcode retrieval but nothing works and after trying one too many times I get the “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong” error thrown.

These are the methods I tried when clicking on ‘Forgot Passcode’:

SMS - I get an sms with a 6 digit passcode but instantly the app screen changes to ‘Try another method’ without giving me the option to input the code I just received

EMAIL - I get an email with a button to click ‘Verify’, I click it and the app tells me to enter the passcode

Face Recognition - I send a selfie + pictures of my ID card and the app tells me to wait for a few moments, then it just tells me something went wrong

After trying all of the above method more than once I get the “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong”.

I also cannot access the chat of course since that is locked behind the passcode so I sent an email on Friday and I think this is the case number (CSRB-465757).

Now I cannot access my money neither on my new phone nor the old as that is asking me for a passcode too now. Can someone please help me?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Reb :wave:. Sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face:

Can you please check the solution mentioned in this post? :thinking: I hope this will help you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Thanks it worked!

I did a phone update, tried the ‘Forgot Password?’ again and selected SMS. As soon as it came in, the screen told me to take a selfie and after around 5 mins it got verified and I could set a new passcode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That’s good news. :star_struck: I am glad to hear that you could reset your passcode. Keep exploring our community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

I have the same issue with app. can’t get access to my money

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Sylv :wave:. I can understand you are facing some problem in the app. May I know are you unable to reset your passcode or are you unable to login to your app? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

I can’t reset passcode and my account was suspended for 24h, while I need access to my money

1 Like

I am sorry that you are unable to reset your passcode @Sylv. :frowning_face: I would request you to kindly contact us through social media channels so that they can unban your account and your issue can be resolved. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Dear Revolut team. I tried to reset my passcode after I had forgotten it. After taking pictures of my ID successfully I waited for a prolonged period of time to be verified but nothing happend. When I try to redo the verification now I get a blank screen after successful email or SMS verification. What can I do to get back to my account?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Jirko123 :wave:. I am sorry that you are unable to reset the passcode. :frowning_face:

Can you please check the solution mentioned in this post? :thinking: Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Which post do you mean please? I have tried several solutions proposed on your forum.

1 Like