Reset passcode problem

There is! Check the linked topic in my post just above yours.

Hi Revolut team. I need your hep. I tried to enter de app on my phone but i lost my passcod. I clicked in “Forgot passcode”. I received the e-mail from Revolut to click on Authenticate, which i did (on the same phone). When i Click it, the screen goes black and nothing happens. I deleted the cache and the app and downloaded it again but the issue was not solved. What to do?

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here. Please scroll up three posts to check my post with the linked topic on how to get support.

hello, my pin code stopped working and the forgotten pw link displayed an error message. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app… but still pending confirmation from Revolut on email box. It s been 2 hours. is that normal? or have i been hacked?

Please check my post just above yours.

Hi, I have forgotten my passcode and I have tried resetting it through the app but it just hangs after I submit a photo of my ID proof. I cannot access chat as I cannot log into my account. Can someone help as to what I can do?
Warm regards,
Nikita

Please check my post just above yours.

I am having trouble resetting my wife’s password. Every time we click on the forgot password option it sends an email, then we click on the email to verify and it takes us back to the screen for the password / pin and we can’t get further than that and are stuck in a loop. Can someone please help?

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:,

So sorry to hear about your trouble. :frowning_face:

To reset your pass code, please check our FAQ link here. :ninja:

For successfully completing those steps, please check the following:

• Check your internet connection and make sure that it’s strong. If you are able to connect to a wifi network, make sure to do this.
  • Open your mobile device settings and make sure that your device is running on the most up to date operating system. :calling:
  • Open the app store and check if there is an update for your application. :iphone:

Hope this helps. :pray:

Welcome to our :r: community @glenn @Nikitap @SofiaRASCardoso @Pragya @Eriks @skelt @candreea @PhoeniXV @jjrev @Surfer1815 @anaeremeeva. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

Hi can anyone help me log into my app??

I have restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, using my password it is saying it is wrong. I have gone to forgotten passcode, sending me to a selfie verification. I have done that twice today and i’m currently sitting for 20 minutes and the review submission hasn’t moved.

PLEASE HELP ME :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Eilise807 :wave:.

Sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: Please check the solution mentioned in the post. I hope this will resolve your issue. :hammer_and_wrench:

SG | Community Team

Hi James! I have a very big problem. I lost access to my account. Today they checked me all day, but when we got to changing the password, the app rejected me. I did not receive a password change email. I’m asking for help

1 Like

Hello, I have Revolut installed for quite a while. At same point it stopped recognizing my face for no reason. I made an attempt to login, but don’t remember the code. I tried everything possible: requested the sms, a phone call, an email. Nothing happens. I don’t receive the code. Lately, I sent an email to support, but received only an advice to chat live - how?! when I can’t log in. And yes, I tried web interface as well with the same outcome. Please help. The number is German.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Deni70 @Nick7879 :wave:.

I am sorry to hear that you could not reset the password. :frowning_face: Kindly check the solution mentioned in this post. I believe this will help you to reset your passcode. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I tried it all including reinstall of the app and an email to support@revolut.com. Didn’t help. The three things left: email to feedback@revolut.com, Facebook and Twitter. If none of that helps, you will get my money. Thank you.

1 Like

@Nick7879, I am really sorry that the mentioned solution didn’t work for you. :frowning_face:

Kindly contact us through social media so that we can resolve your issue individually. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Same problem for me, very annoying and stressful!
I just received my Premium card last week… Unfortunately, I forgot my passcode after resetting my mobile phone on Sunday, then impossible to login despite several attempts (sending selfie, scan of passport…) and no update… I messaged Revolut on Twitter yesterday, but no reply…
Tiring and painful feeling of talking to a wall!!!
Please help!!! :tired_face:

1 Like

Welcome to our community @ymones :wave:. I can completely understand your concern. I would react the same if this happened with me. :frowning_face:

Can you please check the solution I have mentioned in this post? :thinking: This will help you to reset your passcode. :ninja:

SG | Community Team

Thanks a lot for your help! It works now!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

@ymones, Awesome! It’s great to know that your issue got resolved. :star_struck:

Keep exploring our community. You will love it. :people_hugging:

SG | Community Team

1 Like