Reset passcode problem

Thanks it worked!

I did a phone update, tried the ‘Forgot Password?’ again and selected SMS. As soon as it came in, the screen told me to take a selfie and after around 5 mins it got verified and I could set a new passcode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That’s good news. :star_struck: I am glad to hear that you could reset your passcode. Keep exploring our community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

I have the same issue with app. can’t get access to my money

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Sylv :wave:. I can understand you are facing some problem in the app. May I know are you unable to reset your passcode or are you unable to login to your app? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

I can’t reset passcode and my account was suspended for 24h, while I need access to my money

1 Like

I am sorry that you are unable to reset your passcode @Sylv. :frowning_face: I would request you to kindly contact us through social media channels so that they can unban your account and your issue can be resolved. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Dear Revolut team. I tried to reset my passcode after I had forgotten it. After taking pictures of my ID successfully I waited for a prolonged period of time to be verified but nothing happend. When I try to redo the verification now I get a blank screen after successful email or SMS verification. What can I do to get back to my account?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Jirko123 :wave:. I am sorry that you are unable to reset the passcode. :frowning_face:

Can you please check the solution mentioned in this post? :thinking: Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Which post do you mean please? I have tried several solutions proposed on your forum.

1 Like

Hey @Jirko123, If you scroll up to the 1st message in this post then you can see that I have mentioned the solution below that message. I hope that will help you to resolve your issue. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Okay I will try to update my phone. I will let you know if this changes anything. The app is up to date and the wifi is stable.

1 Like

I have updated my phone. But the issue still persists now it says “we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later” when I try to verify via phone number or SMS. What should I do. everything is up to date.

1 Like

I am sorry it didnot work and you are still facing the same issue @Jirko123. :frowning_face:

Kindly check my reply here. Hope it helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I have tried contacting the team via twitter facebook and email, but I have not received a reply. Where is the best place to get some help please?

Head over to Twitter, read support related tweets and replies. That should give you an idea about how other users are handling it successfully and what the average reply time might be.

I try and I do every step to take this selfie, but not working, it is not functional, and I need to use my card, another way to enter in my acount? because i have documents and i just forgat this pass code

1 Like

Hello @Rux8 :wave: , I am sorry for the trouble. Kindly check the solution I have mentioned in this topic. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I get passcode problem when trying to show details of any card. When trying to put a passcode in I get the verification code you entered is incorrect. I suspect that this is an IOS 17 issue. Is Revolut working on this as to rollback IOS is very difficult and a somewhat messy affair. I am aware that beta products are not part of revolut support but I am an Apple beta tester.

1 Like

Thank you for contacting us regarding this @Geordie. I would request you to kindly contact us through the link I have mentioned here so that we can help you individually. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello all,

I am experiencing a similar problem. I forgot my passcode and when I tried to reset the passcode using the “forgot your passcode” facility I keep getting the message “something went wrong. Please try later”. I did this but have had no luck. I also sent an email to Revolut Customer Support and am still waiting for a reply. Since I do not have access to the app as I have forgotten my passcode I cannot enter into a chat dialogue and there is no such facility on their website. Any suggestions on how to resolve? Thanks.

1 Like