"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Hi there

I’ve the same issue getting access to my account with new phone but same number - tried resetting my passcode which didn’t work.

Can someone please contact me directly to get access to my account on my new phone?

Thanks

Please check my post just above yours.

I’m having the same issue and it’s driving me nuts. I put in my number, it says wrong password, I reset the password, and it says invalid number or code. I’ve done this 4 times now, and yes before anyone asks I reset my phone, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, cleared the data, restarted and all those multiple times.

Please get back to me Revolut as I have money in the account that I need

No access to account. Wont read fingerprints, forgot code, asks for photo verification, wont take photo, cant speak to anyone. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of some help please? Please help me.

Pretty sure this wont get posted as revolut were very quick to edit my last post. Very very quick to edit out any unfavourable comments but not so quick to get in touch with me (or anyone else by the look of this thread) to get me access to my account and MY money!!!

Welcome! You were saying no one in this thread is getting in touch? It really isn’t us being rude. It’s just that the same questions you’re asking were answered already about 10 times in the last 5 days in this very thread. :slight_smile: Surprise!

Here we go, in all the brevity I can muster: contact Revolut on social media. I recommend Twitter.

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for sharing, this really helped me. I got logged out of the app, didnt know why. When I tried to log back in, it wouldn’t recognise my PIN code, and as I tried to change it, it went “sorry, something went wrong”.
After reading your post, I tried with my other phone number (I use a dual sim phone) and the same PIN - and it worked!
Confused as to why this happened, but in my case I think it might have been because I just went to a different country.
Cheers!

Hi, I’m having this same issue. Cannot change my passcode. Please help

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Hello, I’m having the same issue, forgot my passcode and cannot reset it.

I can’t log in when I press forgot passcode it does nothing pls help

Hello

I have the same problem, i have already reinstalled the App.
The Problem is not that i dont get a code, th eproblem is that the field were i shoud enter the code disappears and a error message appears.

Fabian

Hi everyone, i couldn’t change my passcode, but today i reinstalled the app and it helped. When I received security code via SMS, I used it and again was message somethings gone wrong, I waited about 10 secend and the app send me to next window for selfie and then scan ID. Everything works properly now. :smiley:

Hi There!)) I have the same problem, reinstalled installed again,I also try it on other android phone and the same problem??can U please help me with this as I need the to my work???

Hello, I have tur same problem, can you help me?