"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Hi,
I have also problem with login. I forgot my password and reset function does not work. It keeps saying that phone number or passcode are incorrect.

Can you help?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I am facing the same issue.

Can you help me too?

Thanks

Hello, I have the same problem, can someone help me with this issue, thank you

@stefan66 @Maragaman @honzasob @bilal07 @SeanaC @Beata @Larbac @Marko14 @Jzimo

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hey there im having the same issues;
Cant reset my password on my Iphone 7, I have reinstalled the app, i keep getting a “unknown error” popup.

I would appreciate if u could help me

Please check my post just above yours.

can you help me please?
I’m facithe same issue

Please check my post just above yours.

Same issue here. How is it possible? Such a crucial sector, so many days with this problem…

Hi…I’ve got same issues for last 4 days

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hi everyone,

It’s actually my first time writing a comment on a forum, but I think it will potentially be useful for everyone :slight_smile:

My issue was the same as you : I forgot my code and I tried to follow Revolut’s process to create a new one.

I had the following issues :

• When I clicked on the “forgot/reset code”, a window appears telling me to close the app and sign-up. And it’s like a loop, I can’t create a new code, because I only have that window appearing and I can’t create a new account because my mail is already registered on Revolut’s database.

• I got the “An error happened, please try again later” when trying to request a new 6-digit code because no SMS was sent on my phone.

• I also got that : “your code or your phone number is incorrect” kind of message, When trying to add that 6-digit security code, while I was sure of the phone number I used.

**So, I’ve got my access back by doing the following ** :

• I contacted Revolut on Messenger and I was lucky enough to find someone to help me.
  • I confirmed with them the phone number linked to the account and found out it was linked to one of my other phone numbers ( which explains the “phone number incorrect” error message). That part is essential to get your account back, so make sure to get the right one.
  • Then, because on the app, we weren’t able to figure out WHY I got the rest of the error messages, I actually created the new code on DESKTOP.

That’s the link I was given : app.revolut.com/start.

-On it, you’ll have to put your correct phone number and click on “forgot your passcode”. Without the correct phone number, you won’t get to the interface, you’ll be sent to that FAQ page. Wait for a good minute to change the identification method, so you don’t have to go through the app and use a SMS identification method instead.

• Then, follow all the process (ID check, selfie check, 6-digit code, etc…) and you should have your access back :slight_smile:

That’s the method I used for my own issues, so it may not help everyone.

Good luck guys !

Hi, Passcode retrieval doesn’t work for me too. When I press “Forgot your passcode” ,I see “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong, please try later” I try later but same thing happens again and again. Could you please help. Thanks

Hello im Angie i have the same problem i forget my passcode i change my Phone but my number is the same. I try everything install many times i did all that i supoused to do but nothing i need your help really is urgent

Hi there. If it’s urgent, I suggest to read the lastetest posts in this thread here, upwards from your own post.

(It seems like you were responding to a really old post, trying to contact someone who isn’t active in this forum for years!)

:wave:

I have the same problem, just changed my Phone and I can’t log in to the app, the message that Iv’e got is that the phone number or verification code is wrong, don’t know what to do.

I am encountering the same problem and I can’t log in into my account. Forgot password also doesn’t work. What am I supposed to do

This is a user community no Revolut support here.