"Reset Passcode" function does not work

When i click on “forgot your passcode” a message appears “The verification code or phone number you enterd is incorect” and now i have no idea how to resset the passcode

Can you please help me in DM u have the same problem ! Ty

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

I have a same problem i test differents tips but it’s not good
Please help me !

Please check my post just above yours!

I cannot log in to my app iphone and the is no “forgot?” link appearing in the app to start the reset process. Very frustrating that also I cannot get a hold of a live customer service agent to help me resolve…

I am having the same issue too. When i type in the passcode it says incorrect.

Then when i say ‘forgot passcode’, it will ask for additional ID information. It asks for the amount that I last deposited, but I am unable to enter the amount. I enter the amount but the button to click continue is greyed out (regardless of what value i enter).

I have tried reinstalling the app too.

Dear Revolut support team,

I trust this message finds you well.

I have asked a friend to contact the Revolut assistance through the in-app chat because I’m unable to access my own account.

Your colleague told my friend they’re unable to verify my account for security reasons as I should be the one writing to you directly.

The problem is that I can’t get an option to use the in-app chat, I’m unable to log onto my account.

I’m using the latest version of the app on Android but I have the same issue when trying to access on iPhone, as well.

I have tried everything I could and I came to the conclusion that the problem is with my mobile number and not the app. My father can access on my phone using his own account.

Please, let me know how I can fix this problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Peppe

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Since this is a user community and there is no Revolut support here, you can trust your message does not find them well.

“I trust this message finds you well” is a polite way to start a conversation through written messages and / or emails.

Your answer was not relevant nor it has helped me solve my issue. I have been experiencing problems with my account for weeks now and everyone says something different.

The in-app chat folks made my friend go through a lot of troubles by providing them information and details about my issue and, only at the end, they said there is a known issue.

What is the known issue here? I’m unable to access my account and my funds and you’re just using a sarcastic tone, which is inappropriate and unnecessary.

FWIW - I have already contacted Revolut on Facebook and I don’t have a Twitter account - I’m not going to create one just to have this problem sorted. It’s not a solution to my problem and having Twitter was not a requirement when I signed up with Revolut.

I have, however, used Facebook to try and get this solved in a timely manner but it seems that the support team is just as unprepared on Facebook as well.

If you are a staff member, then help out please. If you are not a Revolut staff member and you’re just a user in this community, then try to help instead of making such remarks.

Thanks and Regards,
Peppe

I know.

It sure was relevant, since I pointed out that you are not going to find any help by Revolut support here, the person you were replying to is no longer working for Revolut and that you should find support by Revolut elsewhere, that is Facebook or Twitter. I can’t help you don’t have Twitter and they were not able to help you on Facebook. Other ways to contact Revolut support can be found here:

I am not a staff member. Not sure what you mean with “such remarks”. I think I am trying to help, I am sorry you don’t seem to appreciate it.

I appreciate this second answer, not the first one.

Anyway…

I have contacted them through a friend and, for obvious reasons, they couldn’t help.

I have sent them an email to the same email address you have shared and they replied straight back saying that it is the wrong email address for support queries.

I have contacted them through Facebook, no luck.

I am not going to contact them on Twitter and God knows I’ll send them a letter by mail (seriously? Is this 1959?!)

I’m going to wait a little bit more and see if they can provide me with consistent and meaningful support through Facebook.

If not, I’m left with the only option: a complaint.

I’m pretty certain I have a problem with my mobile number and I even told them to check it. But oh well, life isn’t meant to be easy apparently.

Cheers,
Peppe

I don’t understand, since in my opinion both were just as helpful and there was nothing wrong with my first reply. But ok…have a nice day and I hope you will get your problem solved.

I am having the same problem
Can u please assist me with that

Hi
Got a new phone and tried to log in, i forgot all my account details and there is no reset function after passcode as mentioned in the help section on the website. Would be most grateful for some assistence.

Hi.
For some reason, the initial screen on the app has changed and it’s requesting me my phone number.
When I enter my number, I get a code. I put it and after that it asks me for my password. I can’t remeber it but there is not option to “Reset password”.
I have tried a million times, entered every password I could think of, reinstalled the app, nothing works.
It’s an absolut nigthmare!! please help!

1 Like

I have the same issue.

Same issue for me, please can I get some support!

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.