"Reset Passcode" function does not work

I’ve experienced the same issue.

With the difference that I’ve tried last year in June to sign up, which apparently has worked but due residing in Australia and their undeveloped version to this time of the year, I’ve never got to use Revolut neither to actually set it up.

Now after almost a year, I realized they actually released Revolut in Australia as well.

I just can’t reset my passcode which was connected to the phone number I have used to that time.

Since I have changed my phone number long time ago I would like to get either an account reset or deleted so I would be able to sign up again, is that possible?

Or can I retrieve my account details somehow through my email address?

I really don’t know what to do, I’ve tried all sorts of advices without any success.

Really would like to get Revolut running.

Cheers!

Since this is a user community there is no Revolut support here.

Hi, I can not reset my passcode too, please help.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

I’m having exactly the same problem. I’ve reinstalled the App but after entering the phone number to reset my password nothing happens.

Could you please help me?

Please check my post just above yours.

Hi Andreas,
I have same issue. Change mobile. Forgot password and capture my face and my card-id… and no news.
How can I contact support?

Please scroll up three posts, thank you.

Hi Revolut team / @anon33247966 / @klusek

I am also having issues resetting my passcode. I can’t get into my account :frowning:

I just reinstalled the app. I never used it (but I have a Revolut account and debit card).

I want to upgrade to Metal and set up direct deposit. Can you please help and advise?

+A few things to note:
1.My Revolut debit card is not expired

1. When I try to log in with my phone number, the app says that I created an account with a different phone number, but I have had the same phone number for over 10 years

2. The app won’t let me move forward to reset my passcode unless I enter the phone number that I create my account with (at first, I was like what other phone number would it be?!)

3. I was one of the first US customers, and signed up on waiting list when I was visiting Europe in 2018…perhaps I used a temporary European cell phone number to sign up on the list? If that’s the case, I don’t have access to that number anymore.

I would really love to get this resolved ASAP. Is there a direct message we can start? Or can I talk to somebody on the phone?

Thank you in advance for you help!
Chris

Please scroll up four posts, thank you. This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

I even have no possibility to reset my passcode. Please help, my revolut account and app is useless.

Please scroll up five posts, thank you. This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

I had exactly the same problem I had a long time to sign in, I forgot the password, I went to reset the password but it wasn’t working. I tried couple of times but nothing seems to work, what can I do to resolve it.

What you can do is scroll up 6 posts.

I have the same problem here.
Did not use revolut for some time, forgot my pin and passcode so when i tryed to reset them i did not work. I tryed to uninstall the app too but i still have the same problem

Hi, i have the same problem on my iPhone XR. The forgott password button does not work. Reinstalled the app but everything same

Hi all, unfortunatly I have the same problem. I change my iphone and since then I can not login anymore. Everytime a try, I always receive the same information…" a problem has occurred, please try again…". already tried in another Phone, another system (Android, iOS), reinstalled the app but always the same.

Could please someone help me with this?

Thank you

Hi, I have the same problem, when I add my phone number I receive message that “the verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” but I always use only this number, when I choose Lost access to my number system asking passcode, but I don’t remember it, reset passcode function I don’t receive. Maybe somebody can help me with it?

Hi, I need help logging into my app! I had to reinstall Revolut on my phone and now it doesn’t recognise my phone number or passcode which I set it up with and have used every day since last year, can you please help? Thank you!

hey @anon33247966 I have the same problem

1 Like