Open feedback on Customer Support

Thank you glesga.
Do you have any previous payment receipts on your phone, or can you screenshot any of your previous transactions for me? I want to take a look at how Revolut payment receipts look from your end… You can conceal the image’s confidential information.

No problem, I paid myself early this month. This is the overview downloaded from the “transactions” screen.

1 Like

Thank you glesga.
Do you have any previous payment receipts on your phone, or can you screenshot any of your previous transactions for me? I want to take a look at how Revolut payment receipts look from your end… You can conceal the image’s confidential information.

Thank you @glesga
I’m very grateful

1 Like

ciao sono nuova nella community avrei bisogno di assistenza Revolut ma non riesco a trovare mail o altro contatto forse voi sapreste indirizzarmi meglio e darmi qualche dritta

@amaranta hi and welcome
This is an English speaking resource but I have used Google Translate to understand your post:

Hi, I’m new to the community, I need Revolut assistance but I can’t find emails or other contacts, maybe you can direct me better and give me some tips

You may find some of the tips in [this topic] of some help - others have found it helps.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Most merchants in Brazil :brazil: don’t accept Revolut Visa cards

did you get this resolved?

I have had my Revolut account “suspended” due to me converting £200 to BTC and then sending it to Coinbase. It has been more than 24hours without any comment. On Sunday I was advised "we are a bank so we have comply to stick regulations, however, i cannot do anything else. All payments are being refused and I cannot open the app beyound is taking my to customer services who are ignoring my question. This is the 3rd of my account being “suspended”. I am a metal customer and paying for this.

Can anyone help me get out of this loop?

Bro I will tell you the ultimate answer to tour question which is you can’t do anything besides waiting and it will be resolved by itself. Mine took 3 weeks till it got resolved by itself. They have their own check system so just be patient because there is nothing else you can do.

It may get frustrating but again just give it time and hopefully it will be resolved in the next few days.

It’s just a normal check up from their system.
No customer service is gonna help you. Theyll tell you they are working on it but really nothing is in their hand.

1 Like

Hello
My daughter recently turned 18 and tried to get a Revolut account but was denied - no explanation
How can she look into this do she can set up an account
We are wondering if it’s because she only applied the day before her birthday
Thank you

Welcome @Amum, you’re talking here to other customers, not support staff. We all can only speculate, but since you said she applied the day before her birthday, I would guess it could be a simple case of “computer says no”. Strictly speaking, she wasn’t 18 when she applied.

1 Like

Oh thank you for replying !

She applied when she was 17 for a child’s account but was denied as i believe this has to be through parent account

On the day of her 18th birthday she applied with her valid driving licence but got a message to say account deactivated as problem with verification

Is there no way she can have an account ? It’s very hard to get to converse with Revolut on this there is no really mechanism for querying this as far as I can see

She’s keen to have an account so she can split bills when out with friends - so I can transfer her money :smiley: etc
Amy suggestions on how we can try get her an account ?
Many thanks

Sorry, but as I said we can only speculate. If she doesn’t have app access anymore, she or you can contact Revolut through Facebook, Twitter or feedback@revolut.com

1 Like

to add to the excellent advice from @glesga I would also recommend you read through [this topic] for advice on contacting :r:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your assistance it’s greatly appreciated

Support I received was utterly frustrating.
I have noticed that since 3 Oct, on most mondays, any daily tranfers I have into my saving vaults are duplicated. This has happened to 3 separate transfers on 12 occasions (all mondays) since october. The duplicate on 12 Dec was reverted, and it didn’t start happening again until 2 jan.
So far the online chat support has told me that transfers take 2 days (nice, but irrelevant info) and that I have ‘spare change’ enabled (I don’t, and again this is irrelevant). I am now being asked if I have scheduled payments turned on.

There is clearly an issue with your daily sweeps into vaults on mondays. Every other day the sweep happens at 7am, but on mondays it happens at noon and then duplicates at 5pm.

The chat ‘agents’ can’t seem to comprehend this very simple issue and obviously haven’t even looked at the evidence on my accounts. I’ve just turned off the transfers, as I have lost the will to live

A post was merged into an existing topic: Business Application Rejection

Hi there ,ive been locked out of my account for 2 days ,there is no way to contact revolut ,all their avenues are failing ,new app downloaded and open ,security checks completed yesterday ,authentication email dont work ,any help gratefully received

Hi @Eoinp and welcome
This is a user forum - not support. Further up this topic :arrow_up: by a few posts there is a link about how to contact Revolut support outside the app.
I’ll [repost it here] for easy reference.

2 Likes