Live Chat Not Working!

My account got blocked for three weeks and no one repsonded me via App?

1 Like

Hello Andrea, I have the same issue and my revolut happens to be the account my benefits and wages go into, also my rent is due in few days and it goes out fom there. Ll my funds are in there and I have a two year old. Please help me. Was told my account is under review

1 Like

hello no body answer my mesege from live chat

Hello, live chat disappeared form the app only archives , how do I contact them then?

Hi guys!

Sorry for bumping this topic, I didn’t find a button to create new topic!
My live chat is also not working!

In December I was asked to submit documents as a proof of top up, which I did. Only few months after (in March) I got a message from support agent that something is wrong with documents - I had submitted them again, posted reply to him.

And after that no new messages - no new activity - no way to create new chat!

If I had another trouble, I wouldn’t have a way to create a new chat. What’s wrong with your in-app chats?

Could you please take a look at that? What the point for me to pay for premium subscription and not being able to receive in-app chat support???

And also why reviewing documents is taking so ridiculously long?

I can’t see the writing on mine, Revolut helpers are messaging me but it’s written in white in a white background

I also can’t see what I’m writing the box doesn’t come up

hi there, your chat service is dead since yesterday (or longer). only an ignorant bot is available with default questions answered, I could not enter a single question. yesterday I found some strange transactions, I need an email address to send you screenshots, etc. to clarify what’s happening.
have you managed to have an email address for customer complaints? if so, spread the news.
you may send me an email with a case number to clarify details.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

feedback@revolut.com

OMG, the problem is NOT the internet connection, but your service. I could not even see what the bloody bot tells me as you could no longer handle the black screen option: bot text appears in light grey fonts over a white background.

My? Me? This is a user community, I am a Revolut user just like you. There is no Revolut support here.

I am sorry to annoy you, but Revolut staff also reads these messages and it was meant for THEM. You know, I could not access the regular chat service.

Do they? I doubt it. And if they do, they will not act, since this is not an official Revolut support channel.

There are other ways to reach out to Revolut support. This community is not one of them.

Live Chat Not Working sounded like a relevant forum, but please educate me, what are those other channels.

All options are mentioned in the topic below:

I already mentioned the email address in a previous post.

Hello,

I am facing this same issue today and seems like my account keeps on telling me to content support by chat but Rita once comes up in a new chat. Any idea how can I get this resolved

Thanks

My acc needs verification. I have money there and can’t use them. I write in chat, but nobody answered. I’m waiting more then 1 day ( Hope they will answer me soon

Hi,

I can’t reach the Revolut customer service
Because the chat is not working. When I touch the chat button, nothing happens.
I already have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the issue persists!

Anyone has the same issue?

Hi! I didn’t even know there was weekends off :sweat:. I’m trying to get ahold of them too, but seems they’re unavailable.

In your app, go to Help, scroll down until you find Chat to us, then New chat, allow the bot to message you first, and only then you can type and enter need live agent to chat with a human.

I found this in another thread:

[redacted]

Maybe this information will help others.

//edit: See Frank’s post below.