Live Chat Not Working!

I’ve been trying to talk to someone on your Live Chat (a “live agent”) for some time. I’m typing “Live Agent” and not even getting an acknowledgement message back now! Is your Chat service down? Why is Rita not acknowledging me?

5 Likes

Hi there. What’s the exact error message?

2 Likes

Hello Andreas,

Live chat is not really working for me. I had written a message 2 hours ago and it got deleted, I had to write it again a few minutes ago. I guess it’s happening because of the chat problems. Now it says that the live chat is offline.

I am attaching 2 screenshots, one with an error message, and another one with my message - do you know anything I can do about my verification problem?

Thanks in advance

Please let me have a look for you.

1 Like

imageI am in exactly the same position- with £401 on card and same messages from support please help - my card is blocked since Sunday

1 Like

If just your card (not your account) is blocked, you might be able to unblock it by yourself. Go to the card section, tap “unfreeze”, like it’s written on the screenshot you posted. Have you tried this?

2 Likes

Hi there, my live chat turned into a FAQ’s area. I have no option to write and ask any questions. Anyone knows how to get the live chat back?

What do you mean? Support chat is online for me and still available in the app.

You are right, sorry. I never realised that there were two tabs at the top. Since I signed up to Revolut the support chat always opened as a live chat and not as “support centre”

Hi AndreasK, i’m experiencing something similar, i’ve tried contacting revolut to verify my account and every time i got to the chat it just keeps loading or nobody responds, now i’ve had my account locked and unable to use it for some time now, i’ve changed the phone number and reinstalled the app, tried to put the new phone number but the chat keeps loading and i cannot reach no one, it’s getting really frustrating already, could you please help me with this ?

1 Like

Apologies to piggy-back on an existing thread. I’m at my wits end… i cannot log into the app and reset my pass code and would like to know how to reach customer service or support. Please tell me that Revolut has such options and help me find them. Greatly appreciate any help!

Please contact Revolut on Twitter or Facebook. Their social media team should be able to assist you. :handshake:

2 Likes

Thank for your feedback! I did contact them on Twitter twice and still waiting for a response…

Apologises for the delay in responding. Please bear with them, they will get to you as soon as possible. :handshake:

Also it wouldn’t hurt to tell Revolut’s customer service your experience so that they can improve their service and believe me, they’ll need all the feedback they can get. :mag_right::memo:

1 Like

Revolut gets a ton of feedback everyday. They have a long way to go to improve the service :wink:

I agree. However if you play your cards right you can get a free month or two on your subscription for complaining depending on the circumstances. :+1:

I do feel at the moment the Revolut team are not engaging with their community and it is concerning when you have a lot of individuals complaining. :no_mouth:

Locked accounts I can understand that they cannot explain why, but I mean in general, even on here, nones communicating to their users unless I’m mistaken. :triumph:

Hey Yaaya, thanks for following up! I spotted a GB number on their website but have not tried it yet. Your thoughts/experience?

Sorry for disappointing you but it’s only an automated number. :robot:

Revolut does not have an telephone service. Everything is done through the in app customer service agents. Twitter and Facebook agents are plan B if you issues with accessing your account. :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m waiting 5 days, should I be concerned?