Live agent waiting times

I’m waiting agent from yesterday 4pm more than 24 hours

I’m waiting agent from yesterday 4pm until now no one replied to me until now more than 24 hours

Unfortunately, 24 hours is not very long for Revolut. You just have to keep on waiting and waiting… If it’s been sent to their compliance team, it could take a very long time :pensive:

Looking for a live agent. Thanks

Since this is a user community without Revolut support, you are not going to find one here.

Just so people get an idea of customer service at the moment…

I raised a simple cashback tracking query on 31 October.

I’ve since had 10 updates, which are basically copy and paste replies, telling me it’s being processed.

Today I get…

“I have escalated it… It’s going to take some time”

Almost three months! And it’s just a couple of quid in cashback. There have to be some pretty fundamental problems for a company to behave like this

1 Like

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A LIVE AGENT ASAP

AN INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE MEMBER HAS FORWARDED ME TO A DEAD END DEPARTMENT WHERE NO ONE IS REPLYING TO ME!!!

THIS IS A CRITICALLY URGENT!!!

revolut wont let me start a new topic

Since this is a user community, you will not find a live agent here.

Also starting a new topic will NOT get you a live agent or Revolut support.

Check the linked topic below on how to contact Revolut support.

There is a big problem with agents not reading questions and just hotkeying answers

Most of the time I´ve already answered their question if they read what I said, but theyre too busy hotkeying answers

Then you get transferred and they ask the same quesitons again after waiting in the queue for 12-18 hours

Yesterday I have an agent reply after 16 hours, so I was asleep when she replied adn she had the audacity to say something along the lines of “Appears you are not online, hopefully the issue is resolved, please reach out again and start a new conversation if this is ongoing”

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for an issue to be resolved for over 2 weeks. Every few days after I enquire, I get the same message from a different agent (bot?) that the issue has been passed on to the relevant team for verification.

I am a long-term premium customer and I have been treated unfairly.

I personally do not have problems with the waiting time (even when in free plan it was recently fast). Main problem is I feel live agent are kind of “useless” if you have not a basic question or problem.

Each time I really need a solution because I have an urgent problem they will be hotkeying answer and then “sorry about it, I know i did not manage to resolve your query today but no need to worry it will be solved/ money will arrive you just need to wait”.
That’s annoying to know that if you get a problem or there is a dysfunction Revolut will tell you to just wait…

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Revolut to unlock my account with all of my money in it. I lost my phone a few days ago and reported this to Revolut. I’ve been in touch every day since and they keep saying “We’re working on it”. I’ve sent pictures of my passport, driving license and a selfie with all of them! The lack of support is getting a bit worrying now.

The worst part is i have been with Revolut for so many years and they can’t give me any information about MY case?