Live agent waiting times

I’ve been stuck on “Looking for a live agent…” for a while.

Does anyone know approx live agent waiting times at the moment?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey Minimim

It depends on the plan you are on. Premium and Metal are generally at a higher priority than standard users.

Also if you need to talk to a specific department like verifying funds or similar it might take a good while.

1 Like

It’s weird that there’s no indication of waiting times in the app.

Maybe just letting users know it could be a few hours or next day etc would be good

1 Like

You can try and type “Resolved” and then “Live agent” again

You should see something like “A live agent will be with you in roughly x mins.” after you typed “live agent”.

This doesn’t do anything for me.

I don’t see this.

My account is currently locked pending verification of source of funds. Would that cause this?

2 Likes

Then you might have to wait a while for an agent from the right department.

Usually it means large sums of transfers or something like it. Nothing to worry about. You will be asked to provide a payslip or similar.

Not worried - it’s just hassle that only seems to happen with Revolut :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It have happened to me two times. Haven’t been a big issue. And nothing you should do often :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

But 24 hours and still waiting for one document to be checked on a locked account is very poor service.

3 Likes

In the past getting connected to a live agent easily took 6-12 hours. Recently its just couple of minutes. (eg: today I got connected within 2 minutes. Not saying this is true for all cases, just mentioning my experiences)

More than 24 hours for me now

Compliance things like proof of funds are handled by a specialized department, not the regular support. Once forwarded to them, waiting times are way longer.

1 Like

Just when you need it most :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anything related to compliance/legal will most likely take some time and maybe – depending on the very case – not only :r: is involved.

Sure! Nothing to stop them sending you a few polite messages though.

2 Likes

There might be some wait time if our support team is receiving an increased amount of requests at the time, or you need to speak with a specific department (Transfer investigations, Source of Funds etc). Please don’t type “resolved” or “live agent” into chat as it might kick you out of the queue and you will end up at the back again. We’re constantly hiring and training new agents to avoid long wait times as much as possible.

Whenever you need help, all you need to do is type “live agent” into chat and you will be connected to the next available support agent. If you’re escalated by an agent to another department, please be patient and wait until your chat is picked up.

2 Likes

Sure! There’s nothing I can do about it anyway :wink:

1 Like

2 days and counting!

2 Likes

No human interaction on a blocked account for three days is just shockingly poor CS. Worse than legacy!

7 Likes