Identification Issue

I’m in the same situation, and nobody can help US!
For informations, I use a Xiaomi phone.

1 Like

Same situation. Can’t identify in Germany. Screen is froozen. Can’t upload my passport and can not go the chat, because I 'm not verified.

1 Like

same issue with my colleague’s account
this issue started yesterday and still nothing has been resolved
I think that there is an issue with the phone number account, because delete/install app, restart, reboot doesn’t help at all
What we can do???

1 Like

Hy,
I received an e-mail stating my ID couldn’t be identified from the goverment document. When I open the app the app doesn’t load anything (blank screen). Is there a walkaround or a procedure to fix this so i can finish the signup? (I tried re-installing the app and the problem persists)
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Exactly the same problem in the German app! What can I do?

1 Like

Hi!
i’m having this exact same issue, any luck trying to solve it?

1 Like

same issue here, verification not working

1 Like

i have the same issue also. the app is stuck in the identification process. i uninstall and reinstall , i got an invite , i tried to quit/ forget anything possible, but every time i get the same screen…

any solution please?

1 Like

Guys the only solution that worked for me was to make the registration/identification through an iOS device and then login on my Android device.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the hint! I had the same issue and it worked when I did it on IOS :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have a similar issue and I don’t know what do to. It’s been a few weeks, I don’t have any access to my account. Everytime I try to login, from my phone or a computer, Revolut asks me to take a selfie. But after I do, they say I’m not me ! They can’t verify my identity. I changed my hair color, maybe it’s that…
So I have no access. There is no way to reach Revolut, since I can’t start a chat… I can’t login on the App !
ANy ideas ?
Thank you

:thinking: