Identification Issue

Regalia could you help me? I cant prove my identity in the app … when I choose the option (driver licence, identity card) after I click on it, it says you ll need to be 18 to use our services… but I am 18 over and cant prove it

It won’t let me authenticate or even use the app without the pictures I, cant contact support because the app won’t let me get past the authentication screen

Can’t use my card because identification is still in process!!

So about 3 days ago I was asked for ID, sent them a message to a live agent, telling them that my name has changed (after getting married) they changed my name in app and then I tried to verify idenrification. Did not work first 2 time, telling me photo of id is bad, glare etc. 3 time it was accepted but it is still proceesing, and i cand gen in the app, can’t make payment, can’t reach customer service… Most of my money is blocked.

Can anybody help me please?!

Read here, please: New users: Please read this first for help!

Why :r: cannot add a banner or a sticky thread with this information to this page? They really don’t care to improve customer support. Always the same issues/questions. I am glad I cancelled my metal subscription.

I am new to the community and may be starting in the wrong topic but out of frustration I have chosen this one. Since yesterday I have been unable to log in to my account nor get a single response to any entry I have made on the in app chat. I need a solution desperately

Hi,
I have the same issue - did you manage to find a solution?
Thanks

Hi there,
I’m having issues with my phone front camera.
Recently, my Revolut app got automatically updated and it has been asking me to authenticate myself via my front camera.
Given that my front camera is not working, there seems to be no way for me to access the app.
Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance

I have the same problem. And I cannot access to app support because I cannot login! Could any support team member help here?

Thanks,

Hi There,

I have tried more than 10 times to identify myself. And the APP still shows me “we couldn’t identify” your identity. And I can’t chat with customer service cause the page has been occupied by the “try to identify yourself” page.

Could anyone help me with how to chat with customer service? Please.

1 Like

Hi,
Same to me …
Someone could help us please @anon33247966 ?

Ive tried to verify my ID like 20 times by now but keep getting the same email every time from revolut " Update your ID" Mostly I have tried using my pasport, have even tried using my drivers license. Today Im going to get an national ID card, this is my last option and if that card wont work I will take my money back. The only way to get support is to uppgrade my account and who wanna have a metal card lol.

Hello,

I unloaded my ID documents a day and the verification process is still not complete. Could you help please @anon33247966

thank you

Hi,

Revolut will not accept any form of Identification I have. I have tried using Driver License, Passport and Identity Card. Can you help resolve this?

Thanks

Hi, I’m recently trying to create an account. The problem is coming when I have to verify my identity.
I take photo of my card, passeport and everything. The photo quality is good. Now after waiting for my identity confirmed. I have a message saying “Identification failed” like all the time.
NEED HELP FOR THAT …

1 Like

Hi
I am having a problem verifying my account,
I tried to create an account when i was just under 18 years old, which was about 1.5 yrs ago, But I couldn’t open one. now I am well over 18 and uploading my passport to confirm my age but still cant pass through the confirm identity issue, please advise ASAP. or direct me to right department/person to solve this issue.
regards
Isabella

1 Like

Hello, app is stuck on identity verification. When signing up I put that I lived in Germany (because I currently do), but when verifying, I realized I should have said United States (because I’m American). Now I can change my nationality on the verification page, but then it asks for me to prove I live in Germany with a Visa. I dont have a Visa as I’m Active Duty Military and came to Germany with a US passport and Government orders. Please advise.

Hello, I am also stuck. I just reinstalled the app, and when on the screen where I need to take a selfie, it says to wait until they verify that the person in the selfie is me, the loading circle goest to 100% and then nothing happens… I am stuck there for 30 minutes now. I exited the app, uninstalled and reinstalled again twice, same thing… Revolut please help me! I need the fiscal statements inside the app in a few days to declare to my goverment, or else I will suffer penalties Thank you!

freeze in second ID, cant do anything

5 Likes

That’s exactly my case as well… I’ve got stuck in identification and can do nothing at all…

2 Likes