How to start a new topic

Here’s what you can do:

Use search to find an existing topic in relation to your question. Ask your question there. No need for a new topic.

3 Likes

Thanks Frank will do

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Stc :wave:. I am glad that Frank could help you. :smiley:

Thank you @Frank. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I’m used to discourse forum platform but doesn’t see the “new topic” on revolut version, maybe because my account is too new )-;

Again I want to do a post specific about the Brazilian experience and expectations, like a suggestion to have Brazilian individual account number enabling receiving from others persons, maybe having also a Visa Electron function on the card (Visa Debit and Visa Electron on the same plastic) so it would be recognized was a debit card in Brazil (Visa Debit is recognized here was a prepaid credit card and some places doesn’t take any credit, only accepting Visa Electron or Mastercard Maestro).

PIX (instantly free bank transfers) support is obligatory for bank transfers, would be even a advantage to foreign visiting Brazil to pay where card isn’t accepted, if they have some BRL balance PIX would be a live savior in some places.

Something that is almost necessary on a digital bank account in Brazil is a credit card, we love credit cards, more than the Americans because inflation is bad and everything is crazy expensive so we buy a lot in installments direct on the credit card, not like paying the credit card in installments but buying and the purchase is automatically divided on the next bills (with or without, mostly without interest).

2 Likes

Hello @Eudes :wave: ,

I completely understand your concern. Don’t worry, I will help you to create a new topic. Kindly write your content here the way you posted your comment and I will create a new topic for you. Hope this helps. :smiley:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I’ve been looking for this, thanks for the information!

2 Likes

Go to the Hamburger menu (3 parallel lines) on the title bar and select FAQ from the drop down menu

2 Likes

@Graham_Lees, Thanks for sharing the information beautifully along with the attached image. This will surely help other users to understand it easily. :hugs:

@SametDoi, We are glad that we could resolve your concern. Keep visiting our community. :r:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Brazilian Feedbacks & Comments

Just a reply to get more badges in order to be able to start a new topic

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Czokulec :wave: .

To check how can you start a new topic please go through the mentioned link here.

SG | Community Team

There’s really no need to do that.
Select any topic which is close enough to your subject matter and post in to it.
If it’s misplaced or deserves a new topic on its own merit, those of us here with the tools to move your post to a more appropriate place or create a new topic will do it for you.
The :r: Community is really a nice friendly place to be without the need to work against the system :wink:

2 Likes

That’s actually a nice suggestion @Graham_Lees. :star:

@Czokulec, you can follow Graham’s suggestion as well. He is well aware of our community. I am also here for your help. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

You are welcome @lukasz-p. Keep exploring our community. You will love it. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Upper Limit Of ACH Transfers

How can I receive a like If I cannot post yet ?

2 Likes

You are able to post, by replying in an already existing topic as you just did. I have actually liked your post.

3 Likes

Welcome back to our community @Jelkhoury @PoelieV. :wave:

@Jelkhoury, You have already posted your reply and have received the “likes” as well. Don’t worry about it. Everything is perfect. :wink:

@PoelieV, Thanks buddy for helping out. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks for help! I hope I find the link and bottom

1 Like