Upper Limit Of ACH Transfers

i want to transfer 50K USD from revolut to an account in my name in the US that only accepts ACH transfers and will not accept a SWIFT transfer. I initiated a transfer using routing number and account number and REVOLUT sent a SWIFT transfer instead of an ACH transfer. The transfer was in limbo for 4 days before it was returned to REVOLUT. I had endless discussions with REVOLUT support who were unable to help me. They suggested I send less money but would give me no indication what the upper limit for ACH transfers is saying that this confidential information. The Federal Reserve has a limit of one million but clearly I am under that limit. I am unable to generate a new topic so this is my attempt to raise it. Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Broucks :wave: .

I completely understand your concern. Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you with the upper limit for ACH transfers as we are from community team. I hope you understand. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Thanks but from the community had anyone has this experience and/or can tell me the upper limit they have successfully transferred via the ACH protocol. I have sent 16K but was blocked at 50K.

1 Like

I just sent 29K and it went as an ACH … so 29K good 51K went as SWIFT

1 Like

@Broucks, Thank you for letting us know about it. I am sure if there is anyone else who has faced the same problem will be able to help you regarding the limit. :blush:

SG | Community Team