How to start a new topic

Welcome to our community @aniczka_petrasz :wave:.

I can see that you are able to post your reply already. If you wish to post any new topic just DM me and I will help you with that. :smiley:

Don’t forget we are always with you. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Yeah, actually I don’t know how to create a new topic

1 Like

Hello @aniczka_petrasz :wave: ,

Thanks for contacting us back. Don’t worry I am here for you. :people_hugging:

Select any topic which is close enough to your subject matter and post it the way you did here. If it’s misplaced or deserves a new topic I will move your post to a more appropriate place or create a new topic. :memo:

This is a friendly place. Our members will also help you to create a new topic. :r:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Just to add to what @SG.Mandal says in the post above this one… there is no need to create a new topic for every post particularly if the subject matter you want to raise already exists on the site. Just add a post as suggested and those with the ability to move it to a different place will do so quietly if there is a need to do so and without causing any embarrassment. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

thanks, that was super useful!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Can I Get 2 Cards For Free?

sorry for the irrelevance… but can anyone please tell me how I can start a new topic? I just joined the community today. thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @udigp :wave:.

Please check my reply here. I hope this will help you to understand how this works. :smiley:

Please note that, there is no need to create a new topic for those issues which are already there in the community. You can just add your problem over there and we will help you accordingly. :r:

@new_joiner, I am glad that we could help you. Keep exploring our community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

Sorry how do I post a new question.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @saints1 :wave:.

I understand your concern. Can you please read my message above your question? :thinking:

Hope that clarifies your doubt. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

What do I need to do to reach a member rank?

1 Like

Hello @MomoB :wave: ,

Please don’t worry about it. Keep exploring our community by engaging in the topics and giving likes to others’ posts and you will be automatically granted the member rank. :woman_technologist: :woman_technologist:

For more details, check this link. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

since i pay a lot of money to revolut for my business account i think i deserve this right to start with lol. this is little ridiculous.

1 Like

This is not a support channel, it’s a user community. All users are equal, if they pay for their plan or not.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help!!!

1 Like

Hello @Macradiators :wave: ,

I can understand your point here. :blush: Kindly check my reply here which will help you to understand how to post any topic in this community. :r:

Please note that, you don’t need to create a new topic for those issues which are already there in the community. Just add your problem over there and we will help you accordingly. Our community treats each and every user equally. :pray:

Thanks for the explanation @Frank. :star:

Welcome to our community @Mammam1a :wave:.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Problem with my Revolut account app login

How do you start a topic or ask questions on here?

1 Like

H @Melishere and welcome
Plenty of advice in this topic in answer to your question if you take a moment to read through the posts.
Basically, you do not need to start a new topic every time you wish to ask a question - there may already be a suitable topic which covers your point.
If not - post away here and someone with the ability to move it a more suitable place will do so for you so don’t worry!

2 Likes