How to start a new topic

Hello @sabiqsabry :wave:,

You are already our member so you can post your question in our community anytime.:wink: We do have a Trust Level system here but that’s too easy to fulfill.:heart_eyes: You can check the details here. Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

before posting a question, do try a search first using the magnifying glass icon on the topic bar to see if there is already some content covering your issue…

3 Likes

I am having trouble doing so - It does not appear to me - like there is no option to start a new topic - could you tell me how to?

2 Likes

@sabiqsabry, Kindly post your topic the way you posted your questions. It’s very easy. :smiley: Before posting your topic, you can search in our community if the same is there already which would save your time. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

sorry if i write here but i am new and i not see a button for create new topics , i have some problems and some questions is possible create topics or have support ? thanks

2 Likes

You may want to try the chat function?

If you need to talk to an agent, the best way to contact us is via our in-app chat. Tap on your Profile (circle on the upper left corner) → Help → Get more help and contact us

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @stfn77.:r: Kindly check my reply above your question, which will clarify your doubt. Hope that helps.:sunflower:

Thanks for your help @leon.:heart:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

thanks for rply i look

2 Likes

You are welcome @stfn77. Please let us know if you need any other help.:pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello. Sorry, this is the second time I bumped a topic today, but I think this is new & relevant.

I think I’ve discovered one of the reasons I originally had so much trouble finding help on levels. Here’s a picture of what the relevant part of the referenced message looks like in my browser:

hidden-link

The words ‘Revolut Community’ in that are actually a link, and if you look hard you can see they’re a slightly lighter colour. Does everyone else see the links clearly? Maybe it’s my browser that’s at fault.

In case this helps anyone else, I used the Stylus add-on (it may have a different name in your browser) to add custom CSS for the site, which makes links bold & red:

a {color: darkred !important; font-weight: bolder; }

Cheers,
Tim

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us @TimMagee :hugs:. We are constantly trying to streamline our community, so stay tuned. :rocket: As of now, I have bolded the link for better understanding. Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I did mention this issue some time ago and what I have done in the meantime is to enclose links in double square brackets - they have the effect of [drawing attention] to the link but I agree, making the link darker at Admin level would enhance the otherwise easily missed link which lies beneath.

2 Likes

Agree with you @Graham_Lees and that’s why I have highlighted the link in the text above and will continue to do so from now onwards. Thank you for the suggestion. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

This site is creepy. I was asking on anotehr topic how to start a new topic then this page autoloaded. Still can’t make a new topic.
i read here I need to visit 15 days, spend 100 min.
Is this serious or a joke?

1 Like

@paala, I’m really sorry if you feel so. We never want you to feel this way. :pray:

You can post your topic exactly the same way you posted your question and I will take care of it. :smiley:

Before posting your topic, you can check our community once if the same is there already just to save your time. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

@SG.Mandal I just wanted to post my idea of a widget that could freeze/unfreeze card just by tapping it.

2 Likes

Thanks for informing that @paala. You can post that the way you are posting your questions and I will help you to create a new topic. Don’t worry. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I hope I can earn some levels by commenting then…

2 Likes

Of course, you can @ptrtht. Welcome to our community, mate. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

also have no new topic button - got bored and confused wading through guff about discourse … lol, just wanted to ask a simple question i cant find definitive answer to in revolut main site T&C’s etc…

2 Likes