Harder, BETA, Faster, Stronger: Help us build a radically better Revolut App! šŸ“²

:mega:Update for Android: Some users may receive a message from Google Play Store that ā€˜Your account is not eligible for this appā€™s test programā€™. This happens because our team needs to manually add you to the Beta list before you can activate Test Mode in Google Play Store.

16 Likes

Ok! I am in! Letā€™s test.

Martin

Thank you & best regards

1 Like

@anon33247966 you really need a better and more convenient way to give feedback rather than sending an email. The most suitable would be to implement it into the beta apps.

3 Likes

Yeah, was looking for a ā€œgive feedbackā€ button somewhere (either within TestFlight or Revolut itself), but could only try give feedback through force touch on the BETA app, but then failing because I donā€™t have my iOS Mail app set up for Gmail.

I think email is best for this. Itā€™s flexible enough to add screenshots, annotated screenshots and so on.

When reporting a bug, I donā€™t want to do that on the phone. I might make a screenshot, but I would like to write the report always on a desktop computer. I would not find it more convenient at all if I had to do that from within the app. :wink:

1 Like

Why not both? Given that Revolut is mobile device targeted it would make sense to be able to report feedback without having to do it through email.

It just offers us testers more flexibility to be able to report things (i.e. I wanted to report some UX feedback regarding one of the new features - but since I couldnā€™t do this in an easy way, Iā€™ll have to defer to doing it later/forgetting).

Hi
Cannot join the beta program.
No form on the LinkedIn site
Can you help @anon33247966?

Thank you

Just applied, waiting to be approved!

open the blog post and look for the large pink ā€œstartā€ button and fill the form

1 Like

so anybody got approved yet? I signed up 48h ago and not yet on Android.

1 Like

I got my invitation pretty quickly (same day), iOS thoughā€¦

1 Like

Still waiting on Android.

Nothing so far (iOS)

2 Likes

5.2.0 for Android is rolling out buggy. BETA could have avoided this =)

Proper testing could have avoided this. Yes, it might be just a small oversight that can happen to any of us, however it is symptomatic for todayā€™s software engineering landscape - its all betaware at best :crazy_face:

</rantover>

1 Like

thatā€™s the difference between software engineering and just coding

Just realised, the title is a bloody reference to Daft Punk :sunglasses: :+1:

I hereby claim ownership of it :laughing:

I will forgo any royalty claims though if Mr. K can us give finally a hint when CHF topups via a local account are on the horizon and not just around the corner :wink: - @anon33247966, please, pleeeeeeeease :pray:

1 Like

Well, it seems as if the former has been brutally murdered at some point in the past 15 years and we are now just left with some quick fix that should last until the next quick fix :confused:

1 Like

Applied as soon as I saw the message on Twitter. Havenā€™t heard anything since

Just applied, hopefully Iā€™m in the lucky 1000!