Harder, BETA, Faster, Stronger: Help us build a radically better Revolut App! šŸ“²

Also in, if still needed :wink:

Iā€™m in. :raised_hands:

Still waiting, applied right after their post :confused:

3 Likes

Is anybody with Android phone approved?
I have seen that it works for iOS users but havenā€™t seen positive info from Android users.

I mean email notification at least.

3 Likes

Any update from any Android users yet? I havenā€™t had any confirmation through the app or email or any other means? Excited to try out some of the upcoming features

2 Likes

I have signed 20 minutes after they start beta program. Still havenā€™t received any mail with confirmation. So Iā€™m another android userā€¦

1 Like

Pretty much the same for me, signed up pretty quickly, no news sinceā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ Maybe the 1000 were reached very quickly, but I canā€™t imagine that.

revolut announces things when they are at idea stage. there are many examples of this practice already.

they got our names, theyā€™ll contact us once they actually have something now.

1 Like

I am already using the Beta app :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You might want to add if iOS or Android.

iOS and I signed up in 15 mins when they announced so maybe thatā€™s why they got me the invitation?

Iā€™ve seen a few iOS users reported that theyā€™re in but none Android userā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t reviceved any email but this link is working for me https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.revolut.revolut

2 Likes

Could you paste screenshot what you see after clicking it?
Finally- it works!!!

3 Likes

Yesterday this didnā€™t work for me, now it doesā€¦ Thank you really much :smirk:

1 Like

thank you! worked for me too!

2 Likes

Guess Iā€™m not in then :frowning: Iā€™m on android too, but the link is still not working for me saying Iā€™m not part of the beta program .

for me the link had a button to join the beta program

Ok, has anybody with Android downloaded beta version of this app? I am in this program, but I still have standard version of the app (5.4.0, non beta)

1 Like