active local EUR IBAN account number is masked: XXXX

I have just installed the new 5.2.0 version for Android and my local EUR account is masked with XXXX XXXX. BIC is there, the account says active. Was the same with the disabled GBP local account, once I activated the right (previous) account number just shown up. Once I disable the GBP account it gets XXXX again. (little strange but OK, because FAQ states I still can receive transfers for my disabled currencies as well, so little weird: I am not able to check the account number, but no problem, new behavior, I can accept.)
But with EUR account I can not make the trick to disable and enable again to have the account number shown, because EUR is my base currency, so I can not disable/enable it.
(my local EUR account is/was fine, I did received EUR bank transfers some days ago. I logged out, cleared app cache)
So, it looks like a bug. Does anyone else have the same issue? Any feedback from Revolut?
Thank you in advance!

you will need to contact revolut through the chat.

my SWIFT and SEPA (local) IBANs look fine btw, but it’s not my base currency.

Edit: I have 5.1.0 and no update available.

The local EUR IBAN account itself is fine, once I try to hit the share button and select email, the proper IBAN is in the text of email, so this is only an app behavior issue, I guess not a personal problem with my revolut or EUR account. (5.1.0 was fine for me as well, this is the new 5.2.0 Android)

we will need to see if other people reports this as 5.2.0 rolls out. but report it on the chat, they’ll take a while to reply anyway

Yes, sure, that is why I posted. I know the chat. :slight_smile: Anyway I guess chat is not for bug reports of the app. They have a lot of work with more serious issues. Wait for others and maybe @anon33247966

1 Like

Hi! My IBAN shows the same, as I opened app and logged in, a few minutes ago! “IBAN: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX” BIC shows normally! If I share it, it shows me my IBAN right, too. Seems you are right if you say that its a bug. I hope that. Greetings, brork

Hi there. Are you using the latest version of the app?

Ehm, 5.2

twentytwenty

Can you please delete and reinstall the app?

I have just tried, but v5.2.0 is revoked from play store.
5.1.0 was installed and works as before, so I can not test 5.2.0 again. But as I wrote, app cache and all user data of the app was cleared before.

1 Like

I guess for a reason :wink:

1 Like

I deinstalled version 5.20 and installed version 5.10. Now all shows normally at my account too!

2 Likes

The refreshed version of 5.2.0 solved the issue.
Thank you :r: !