Changing phone number while being unable to access the app

Hello
I changed my ohne number and I can’t access my account. Help me please!!

Hello! I opened an account many years ago and never used it. I tried to open a new account with my current phone number, but it makes me login with the old one. I don’t have that phone number anymore and don’t remember the passcode.

I habe the same problem

Hi sir, I have the same problem. Opened an account 2 years ago and have a different number now, closed the session and now can’t open the account

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here.

Hello everyone.
I lost my telephone number , I don’t remember the email neither. Anybody got any idea for get my account back ?
How can I contact with support ?

Please check my post just above yours. In the linked topic there are several ways mentioned how to contact Revolut support.

Sorry to bother you but I cannot enter either into my account and also need support, I keep getting computer generated responses and they froze my account. I have sent over 47 requests and nothing I would need some way to access so any advice would be great

Please check my post just above yours. In the linked topic there are several ways mentioned how to contact Revolut support.

@PoelieV, thank you. I have contacted the support via email. However, no response.

Patience is a virtue…and in the meantime you may try one of the other support channels that are mentioned in the topic below.

Hi! I have a same problem with a phone number, I have a new number and I can’t change number. Please help.

Hi there. Please read some more recent posts for help! :wave:

(You were responding to to a post from 2017, and its no longer possible to get help that way.)

I have the same problème, can you help me please ? I don’t know how to send you a message.
It’s really urgent I am abroad and I need to accès the app to put money in my card

Please check the post just above yours.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hi there

I’m facing a weird problem SMS code not received I tried 2 phone numbers with different carriers company but the same problem what I should do?

Hi I have same problem in jan I lost my other number I changed it but when I try loggin it keeps saying mobile or passcode is wrong I was onto customer service lots of times they told me the number and passcode is correct but I still can’t login. Please help be much appreciated

Hello there,
I am currently facing the same problem. I used Revolut few years ago with different mobile number. Now i want to resume using it but i dont have access to my old number. I am unable to sign up or login. Could you please help me.

Please check my post just above yours.