Changing phone number while being unable to access the app

Hello,

I recently changed my phone number and do not have access to the old one anymore. As I’m trying to access my account from my phone it sends a message to this old number, so I can’t connect to the app.

What can I do?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Vorpal,

Thank you for contacting us.

I will do this for you. Let’s get in touch via a direct message :slight_smile:

Best,

Andreas K.

4 Likes

Hello, I have a similar problem but I changed my phone number months ago. My app worked fine so I kept on using it. With hindsight I should have updated my profile to the new number.

Now I just got a new phone and upon installing the app it sends the code to my old number. If I input my new number it starts creating a new account.

Help please.

1 Like

Hello, I have a similar problem but I changed my phone number months ago. My app worked fine so I kept on using it. With hindsight I should have updated my profile to the new number.

Now I just got a new phone and upon installing the app it sends the code to my old number. If I input my new number it starts creating a new account.

Help please.

Hey, I have a similar problem to this, my phone was stolen about a month ago, and I have no access to it, I’m worried someone managed to block my card or something? My card was working for a while in ATM’s after it was stolen so I wasn’t too bothered but now it says there’s a contact bank issue or something. My account says I have $203/dollars when i display my balance on an atm. I’m currently in Cambodia so really need the cash!! Please help!

1 Like

Hey, @Mackie94. @Shan

Apologies for the delay. Are you able to contact me via a direct message so we can resolve this?

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Anders,

You’ve already helped me out last week. And as requested I left you a
shout out on a trust pilot review.

Thanks,

Oh thank you! I just got confused!

Once again, thanks for your review :slight_smile:

Hi @anon33247966,

I have the same problem, could you help me to change my phone number for my first account.

I have create a new account to try get help in-app. We should delete this new account with my current phone number.

Please help.

Thanks

Sure. Can you please send me a direct message with both numbers?

1 Like

I dont find direct message, on the interface …

Please can you send me a new direct message. I have just found Inbox and Sent sections …

Sure I will do it now.

Hi

I have this problem, How can I get it rectified?

I will send you a direct message.

Hi I have the same problem can you help I don’t have access to my old number, I need to open the app asap. If you need info please dm me as I cannot dm you. thanks

I’ve responded to your direct message.

Hi Andreas,

I have the same issue but cannot find the direct message functionality on the community. Could you please send me a DM and help me out?

Thanks,
Lorenzo

I have replied to your direct message - problem solved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello AndreasK,

I have the same problem. I changed my phone number and now I can’t access to my account.
Thank you for your answer

Alexis