Changing phone number while being unable to access the app

Hi, I have the same issue. Can you please help me? Cheers

Hello, I have a similar Issue.
I changed my phone number and it is imposible to log in ever since.
Thank you

Hello, I have a similar issue. I have changed a phone number, and after filing in the old number the message says that email is being sent to my email whereas i never received the email. I’ve checked spam, trash, promotional, and social folders without any trace of revolut email. Im running in circles for more than 10 days now. I have a feeling that I can say goodbye to my money.

Since no one answers, I guess I will open a N26 account. Thank god I did not have much money left on the account.

I also have the same problem could you help me fix this please

Scroll up a few postings and you will figure out what to do in this case!

Hi all!! Could please someone help? I got customer service changing my phone 1h ago and now I can’t access anything!!! Is it normal I can’t get access to my money because someone from customer service made a change in my account that generates a buggy behaviour that does not allow customers to access their accounts!!

Hi there, I have a similar problem. I changed phones (my phone number hasn’t changed) however can’t access the app now. Can you please help

Thanks

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hello,

I am having the same problem - I can’t access the app as I have a new number.

It’s a struggle to get any type of support for this issue.

Thanks

Please read my post just above yours!

Hello,
Lost access to my old phone. After updating the app today I cannot login. Please send me a PM to solve it.
Thank you,
Alex

This is a user community. There is no Revolut staff here to help you out. Please contact Revolut support on Twitter or Facebook.

Hi
I have the same issue and can’t seem to resolve this. I’m logging in with my current number and don’t have access to my old one. I have money in that account and would like to access it and order a new card.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Jumping on this thread as I have a similar issue! When I click, “I no longer have access to this number” it takes me through the steps until I get to the PIN stage. When inputting my PIN (which I am 100% sure is correct) I still receive an error message.
No way of logging in, or contacting support. Can anyone help?

@ceeb hi there. Scroll upwards. Very slowly. Only one post. Read it. It reveals secret ways of contacting Revolut “should you be in the need of help”.

2 Likes

Hello, I do have the same issue than other people here. I have not access anymore to my previous phone number. What can be done to refresh my account with the new number ?

Rgds,
FloCur44

Mein Problem ist auch ändlich…Ich habe ein neues Telefon und eine neue Nummer…Und das alte Telefon ist defekt…

Wie funktioniert das?

Can someone help me to access to the revolut app with my new number?
I already lost access to my old number and I don’t remmeber any credentials related to that number.