Changing phone number while being unable to access the app

Hello,

I recently changed my phone number from Sweden to Ukraine and do not have access to the old one anymore. As I’m trying to access my account Ukraine is not in the list of countries in App for new number. The funny thing is that is possible to start a new account from Ukraine. I still live in Sweden but work in Ukraine for some time.

What can I do?

Thank you.

Hello. I have problem, i registered few mounths ago but i do not have the same number and i can not get the acces to the my account. The app doesn’ t work and it’s wrote to me can not sign, try later. I do not know what i need to do. Please help me the fix this situation.thank you so much, barbara

Hello,

My problem is that I cannot receive any verification email, for which I cannot log in to my Revolut app any more. Please help!!!

Thank you!

Hi @anon33247966 ! I have a similar problem. I´ve changed my phone, and I want to login with a new one, with a different number, and the app doesn’t allow me. When I introduced my old number there is a message saying that the verification code or the phone number are wrong. Please help!!! I need access to my accounts.

Andreas… Please help me… My bag has been stolen 24 days ago in Spain, with my passport, my Revolut card, and with my phone… Since 23 days I am waiting my new sim card, to be able to access to my Revolut account, but the letter still not arrived. So how I can access to my Revolut account from or my computer or a temporal stupid pre-paid number…? Please I really need your help. I do not have any cash and I am in a foreign country…

Hello,

I recently changed my phone number and do not have access to the old one anymore. As I’m trying to access my account from my phone it sends a message to this old number, so I can’t connect to the app.

How can i change Number from old to new one?

Thank you.

Hello, Andrea I have the same problem, I can’t change the phone number with the new , can you contact me please

I’m trying to close my account and it won’t accept my old number that I registered with, would you be able to give me a suggestion?
Thanks.

Hello, i have the same problem. Its saying that my phone number is invalid and i cannot do anything

I have the same problem, I lost my number and I can’t get into the app

Hey guys,
I have the same problem, can I have some help please?
I’ve sent you an email over 2 weeks ago, but didn’t get a reply :disappointed_relieved:

@anon33247966 Please need help too. phone reset, lost access to my account.
Thank you

Hello, AnderasK Please help . lost access to my account I have changed my phone please make Revolut active on it. email messages not coming. It is still working on old one but not on new. Please help lost access to my account. +1…3682
Thank you

Hello I have a similar problem. I changed my phone number and now I can’t get into my account in the application. Help with the solution of this problem please.

Hello? I have a same problem. Could u please help me out and also, I didn’t use the app at all… i forgot the pin code… what should I do now? Please, help me ASAP

Hello, I have a very similar problem. I have access to app but I have cancelled my number. I tried to change my phone number but I couldn’t because the app tried to send a code to my old number, I can’t get it because that number doesn’t exist anymore.

Please help.

Contact :r: via in-app chat or social media (twitter/facebook).

Hi I am trying to change my phone number because I no longer have my old number. Are you able to assist. I can’t seem to find the chat in the Revolut app.

Hello,

I have the same issue, i recently changed my phone number and do not have access to the old one anymore.

can u contact me via private M?

thanks
JON

hello @anon33247966 i’ve got the same problem…can’t access to my account with my new phone number.
I’ll try to do like the youtube video tuto…but still does’t work.
Could you help me to fix it please?!! :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: