Changing phone number while being unable to access the app

Could you please send me a direct message?

I have the same problem how can we fix it?

Hi Andreas! I have a same problem with a phone number, I have a new number and I can’t use my Revolution app. Please send me a message, I can’t sen you.

Hi Andrea,
I do have the same problem, moved from Europe to Canada and have changed my number and now I’m unable to use my card where i have my money stored… please help

best,
Aleksander Kaminski

i have the same issue, can you message me?

I need your help for same reason

Can you please also contact me. I have the same problem

@anon33247966
Hello, I’m having the same problem. I’ve updated my Revolut app and now I can’t access it as my old phone number is out of service. Please could you help me.
Thanks.

Hello,
I have a similar situation. I changed my phone number and do not have access to the old one anymore.
I’ve tried to change phone number on the new smartfon according to the Revolut’s instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZG3u8BjqbE&feature=youtu.be.
I even received the e-mail from Revolut with autentication link, but after clicking this link nothing happened (white screen on the phone).
I’ve tried again. Now I receive the message: “Reset your app and finalize the registration after launching again”. But when I’m running the app again, no other option than before. No option for “finalizing registration”.
So now I can’t log to my app, and I can ask Revolut’s help on chat.
How should I proceed?
Regards,
Helena

Hello @anon33247966. I do have the same problem. Changed phone number and do not using old at all, so can’t do any actions. Can we figure it out?

@anon33247966
Hi Andreas, I have the same problems as the people here in this thread. I do not have the SIM-Card of my old number anymore and I cannot change it in the settings as it always sends the verification code to the old number.

I would really appreciate it, if you could help me resolve this issue.
Thanks

Dear Andreas,

I also changed my phone number and I keeped used the app until 3 days I have no more access to my app since I changed my phone number.
Could you please help me

Regards

Hey I have a similar issue could you help me to resolve the situation please

Dear Andreas,

I can not access to my app since I changes my phone number. Could you please contact me as soon as possible please.

Regards

1 Like

Problem: You can access the application but you cannot update your number because it sends the verification sms to the old number.

Solution: You will need to have access to the email address you signed up with.

Go to Settings > Personal Details > Edit Number > Enter new number > Tap “No verification code received?”

You will then see a pop up window which will give you the option to verify via email instead. Simply check your email (from your mobile phone!!!) for an authentication email from Revolut and tap on the link to authenticate.

This should solve the problem I described… Well it did for me so I thought I’d share my experience with this.

Hej AndreasK. I believe You are hard working, but please believe me, I really need to change the phone number. At the moment Revolut app is useless. Can You please find a minute or two to fix this problem? As far as I can see there is many who having the same issue, might it be clever to do something that it would be easier to change things by ourselves? Thanks

Hello,

I have the same issue: I just changed my phone number and I don’t have access to the old one anymore. As I’m trying to access my account from my phone it sends a message to this old number, so I can’t connect to the app.

Thank you!

@anon33247966 I have the same issue. I have access to my revolut profile though. However, I want to chnage the phone number and I do not have access to my old one anymore. I moved from one country to another. Could you help me out?

Yeah, I am experiencing the same issues here - it is really frustrating as I have to make a transfer ASAP and without access to the app I am pretty much risking having no access to my money management!

Hi @anon33247966, could you please get in touch via direct message I am struggling to access my account as I changed my phone as well.
Thank you for your help.
Clem